JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Sept. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The conference agenda for the newly expanded MarketingSherpa Summit 2016 — showcasing some of the most successful digital marketing campaigns and best practices in email marketing, social media and digital — has been announced. An early bird discount is in effect until Oct. 22.
The 2016 conference, at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas from Feb. 22-24, will feature 12 breakout sessions across five content options: Email & Mobile, Digital & Data, Content & Social, Technology & Implementation (roundtables), and Solutions & Technology (Solutions Showcase). MarketingSherpa Summit 2016 will also include featured speakers, roundtable discussions, coaching clinics and networking opportunities for Summit attendees to share their own marketing experiences.
"In the 10-year history of MarketingSherpa Email Summit, we have seen some incredible marketers take the stage, and next year's broadened MarketingSherpa Summit will continue to build on that tradition," said Daniel Burstein, director of editorial content, MarketingSherpa. "Speakers from household brand names to startups with dedicated customer-first marketers will share their success stories along with tips and advice to help their peers understand what really works, and what doesn't, in digital marketing."
Conference highlights include:
- Day 1:
- Breakout sessions with speakers from Dell, Humana and SAP;
- Presentations from featured speakers including Flint McGlaughlin, managing director of the MECLABS Institute, Karen Thomas-Smith, vice president of provider marketing and reference management at Optum and Charles Duhigg, Pulitzer Prize-winning author and New York Times bestselling author;
- Annual MarketingSherpa "live test," where conference attendees will participate in a real-time optimization experiment to explore how much of a difference individual elements in marketing can make to response or conversion rate;
- Presentation of the MarketingSherpa Best in Show award;
- The Official Summit Party, where marketers have the opportunity to network and share insights.
- Day 2:
- Presentations from featured speakers Morgan Spurlock, Academy Award-nominated director of "Super Size Me," and Michael Norton, professor at the Harvard Business School;
- Breakout sessions with brand-side marketers from Fuji Xerox, Google Express and PR Newswire;
- Presentation of the MarketingSherpa Readers' Choice award.
- Day 3:
- A supplementary MECLABS Institute Email Messaging Workshop where attendees will learn to build high quality email lists, craft arresting subject lines and more.
Registration for MarketingSherpa Summit 2016 is now open and offers two ticket options: two-day ticket with full access to the Summit or three-day ticket including the Email Messaging Workshop in addition to the rest of Summit. An early bird discount of $600 off the standard ticket price is available between now and Oct. 22, 2015.
To view the complete MarketingSherpa Summit 2016 agenda or to register, visit www.marketingsherpa.com/summit.
Based in Jacksonville, Florida, MarketingSherpa — a subsidiary of MECLABS Institute — is a publication specializing in reporting on what works in all aspects of marketing (and what does not). These interviews, case studies and data analyses are published for the entire marketing industry to benefit from. MarketingSherpa, currently in its 17th year, has published more than 7,000 articles on MarketingSherpa.com and has hosted the largest vendor-neutral email conference from 2005-2015.
About MECLABS Institute
Founded in 1997 and based in Jacksonville, Florida, MECLABS is the world's largest research institute dedicated to discovering how people make choices.
By partnering with business leaders from Fortune 500 organizations and other businesses with a high-enough volume of data and transactions to produce statistically significant results, MECLABS has customer-first practices that lead to business success, resulting in a patented methodology. The Institute is dedicated to taking an academic approach to improving the discipline of marketing by teaching its discoveries through workshops, online learning and the development of a graduate-level program.
MECLABS Institute has two publishing subsidiaries – MarketingExperiments and MarketingSherpa – which publish experiments and provide insights to the marketing community.