NEW YORK, July 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- According to Technavio, incremental growth of USD 28.11 billion is expected in the construction equipment rental market during 2021-2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the construction equipment rental market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment. Download a Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Caterpillar Inc., Cramo Plc, Herc Rentals Inc., Jungheinrich AG, KION GROUP AG, Komatsu Ltd., Loxam, Sarens NV, Toyota Industries Corp., and United Rentals Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the increased investment in infrastructure and high initial investment and maintenance cost will offer immense growth opportunities, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Construction Equipment Rental Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Construction Equipment Rental Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Learn more about the factors assisting the growth of the market, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41362
Construction Equipment Rental Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the construction equipment rental market in the Construction Machinery & Heavy Trucks industry include Caterpillar Inc., Cramo Plc, Herc Rentals Inc., Jungheinrich AG, KION GROUP AG, Komatsu Ltd., Loxam, Sarens NV, Toyota Industries Corp., and United Rentals Inc. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio's report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Construction Equipment Rental Market size
- Construction Equipment Rental Market trends
- Construction Equipment Rental Market industry analysis
The increasing penetration of rentals is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the impact of Brexit on end-user industries may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the construction equipment rental market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Construction Machinery Market - Global construction machinery market is segmented by product (earthmoving machinery, material handling machinery, concrete and road construction machinery, and other machinery) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Construction Material Testing Equipment Market - Global construction material testing equipment market is segmented by product (NDT, UTM, SHTM, HTM, and ITM) and geographic (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Construction Equipment Rental Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist construction equipment rental market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the construction equipment rental market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the construction equipment rental market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of construction equipment rental market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- ECRCE - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MHE - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cramo Plc
- Herc Rentals Inc.
- Jungheinrich AG
- KION GROUP AG
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Sarens NV
- Toyota Industries Corp.
- United Rentals Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]