SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Crowd Factory, the leader in crowd-powered marketing applications, today announced that it has added advanced analytics capabilities to the Crowd Factory Social Marketing Suite to help marketers measure ROI on social campaigns. New metrics now available in the suite will allow marketers to better assess the virality of their campaigns and measure the impact of social sharing on overall traffic and conversions. These new metrics will also allow marketers to understand how much earned media was generated through their paid campaigns.
New social metrics now available for Crowd Factory campaigns include:
- Social Reach and Social Impressions. Customers can use the "social reach" metric to see how many people were exposed to their campaign through social sharing. They can also see the number of potential views from these shares by monitoring "social impressions."
- Share Rate. Crowd Factory's new "share rate" metric provides a precise measure of campaign virality, showing what percentage of campaign visits generate a share.
- Clickback Rate. While it's important to understand how many people shared a campaign, an even better measure of earned media is Crowd Factory's new "clickback rate" metric: the percentage of people who actually clicked on the shared content.
- Influencers. Crowd Factory customers can now not only how many people generated a visit from their sharing activities, but also see the social reach and social impressions attributable to an individual influencer.
- Social Lift. This metrics allows marketers to see how much impact social sharing had on overall campaign traffic, by showing what percentage of people who visited a website or campaign came as a result of receiving shared content.
- Total Profiles. As marketers move beyond one-off campaigns and seek to build a social database, this new metric provides insights into how many people completed social actions and how many social profiles were generated from all Crowd Factory social campaigns.
PR Newswire, which was recently ranked the top source of socially shared content among news distribution services, uses Crowd Factory to enable social sharing of client press releases, as well as to track how they are shared across multiple social channels. Tapping into the new analytics capabilities offered by Crowd Factory, PR Newswire has found that social sharing of releases generates more than two million impressions per month.
"Crowd Factory's analytics have not only helped us understand how many people are sharing our clients' content, but also when releases are most frequently shared, what types of content generate the most social activity and which social channels drive the most clickbacks," said Ken Dowell, Executive Vice President of PR Newswire. "The new data offers additional insight into the social reach of the content, allowing us to provide a more comprehensive analysis of the overall impact of client releases."
"In order to measure ROI on social campaigns, you must first understand how many people were exposed to your campaign, how much earned media was generated and how much the campaign directly contributed to your end goals, such as driving web traffic, increasing sales or building a social database. These new analytics capabilities provide an unparalleled level of insights into the metrics that drive social ROI," said Sanjay Dholakia, CEO of Crowd Factory. "While Crowd Factory is known for offering innovative social marketing solutions that deliver results, we're also leading the market when it comes to helping marketers measure the effectiveness of their campaigns."
The Crowd Factory Social Marketing Suite is a robust set of enterprise-grade social marketing applications that allow companies to embed social elements into any marketing experience -- including videos, emails, registration pages, ecommerce sites, ads and more -- with built-in analytics to track, measure and optimize these programs in real-time. Unlike point solutions that focus exclusively on Facebook apps, Crowd Factory provides marketers with an integrated, cross-channel approach to social engagement that spans their entire online presence and can be measured all the way through to conversion.
For more information about Crowd Factory, please visit crowdfactory.com.
For the latest news and updates, follow Crowd Factory:
About Crowd Factory
Crowd Factory helps brands drive customer acquisition and increase conversion rates by adding a quantifiable social boost to every digital interaction. The Crowd Factory Social Marketing Suite is a robust set of enterprise-grade social marketing applications that allow companies to embed social elements into any marketing experience -- including videos, emails, registration pages, ecommerce sites, ads and more -- with built-in analytics to track, measure and optimize these programs in real-time. For the first time, marketers can offer social engagement across their entire online presence and measure social ROI from engagement to conversion. Customers include HBO, Sony, Microsoft, Molson Coors, PR Newswire, American Red Cross and McAfee. Crowd Factory is a privately held company based in San Francisco, Calif. For more information about Crowd Factory, please visit http://crowdfactory.com.
SOURCE Crowd Factory