CHICAGO and HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., April 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Heidrick & Struggles' culture-shaping firm Senn Delaney has added five new principals to expand its global capability to meet increasing demand for organizational culture transformation. The newly appointed leaders will serve clients globally from home bases in Chicago, Huntington Beach, Boston, Los Angeles and Dallas.
"Corporate culture is a major focus in the boardroom and a key concern for CEOs operating around the globe. Strategy that isn't supported by culture is much more likely to fail," said Jim Hart, Senn Delaney President and CEO. "Our newest consultants have the experience and insight to help clients develop thriving cultures aligned to the strategy."
Marking the 40th anniversary of its founding later this year, Senn Delaney pioneered the practice of guiding clients to intentionally shape their organizational cultures. Today, as a Heidrick & Struggles company, the firm's consultants work with some of the most well-known corporate brands in the world to develop and sustain success-minded, thriving cultures.
The new consultants are:
- Chad Carr: Carr brings decades of experience as a strategic advisor and senior-level talent management professional. He has provided strategic consulting services to Fortune 500 clients, including major airlines, mining, high technology, professional services, hospitality and data analytics companies. Previously, Carr was the managing director at a boutique human capital firm and chief learning design officer for the audit and advisory services of Deloitte.
- Christina D'Onofrio: D'Onofrio brings more than 16 years of consulting experience in business transformation strategy and implementation. She has extensive expertise in corporate culture-shaping, leader engagement, strategic change management, talent optimization, organizational design and HR transformation. Previously, D'Onofrio served as a principal and people and performance service line leader at Capgemini Consulting and was a consultant with Ernst & Young.
- Rose Gailey: Gailey brings 25 years of experience in culture shaping, organizational transformation, leadership and talent development initiatives in a variety of industries. She has extensive expertise in helping leaders strengthen alignment and accelerate strategic execution. Prior to rejoining Senn Delaney, where she served as vice president from 1994 to 2004, Gailey worked for a strategy execution firm. She served as the practice lead for its building capabilities organizational practice.
- Matt Herzberg: Herzberg brings extensive experience and a proven track record working with senior leadership teams to transform companies into healthy, thriving, high-performance organizations. He is able to quickly identify critical issues, develop systematic action plans and assess progress toward high-performance cultures. Previously, Herzberg served as chief human resource officer at SunEdison and also led the human resources team at Express Scripts, Inc.
- Barbara Porter: Previously, Porter was executive director of the global consulting practice at Ernst & Young and served as vice president of customer experience & business development for AGL Resources. Porter brings more than 20 years of experience developing and implementing customer experience strategies across entire organizations, along with organizational and cultural change around the customer service experience.
About Heidrick & Struggles
Heidrick & Struggles (Nasdaq: HSII) serves the executive talent and leadership needs of the world's top organizations as a premier provider of leadership consulting, culture shaping and senior-level executive search services. Heidrick & Struggles pioneered the profession of executive search more than 60 years ago. Today, the firm serves as a trusted advisor, providing integrated leadership solutions and helping its clients change the world, one leadership team at a time. www.heidrick.com
H&S Media Contact:
Lia Randazzo – +1 312.731.4003, email@example.com
SOURCE Heidrick & Struggles