NEW YORK, Sept. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- fishbat, a digital marketing agency, shares 6 parts of a successful SEO strategy that security tape companies can use to rank well in Google.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the fundamental, necessary components of marketing for security tape companies. According to Forbes, ranking first for a keyword in Google means you'll get around 33% of clicks for that keyword; that can translate to big sales numbers.
Here are 6 components of a successful strategy that can get you closer and closer to that elusive #1 Google ranking:
- Relevant pages. People will abandon sites within 3 seconds if they don't find what they are looking for in that short time period. Quick abandonment negatively impacts SEO, so be sure to minimize that by making sure your pages are relevant and that your internal links are placed in a way that makes sense.
- Mobile optimization. Surprisingly, there are still websites that are not optimized for mobile. However, more than half of searches are done from mobile devices. Sites that are not optimized for mobile will see much more abandonment and lower SEO rankings.
- Site speed. More than three quarters of users will abandon your site if it doesn't load within 6 seconds. Most users aren't even willing to wait 4 seconds. Moreover, site speed is actually a search engine ranking on its own, so poor site speed carries twice the negative impact.
- Local SEO research. A 2014 Google study showed that 4 out of 5 people use search engines to find local information, and about 50% of consumers who search for something local on mobile visit a store within 1 business day. To optimize for local search, make sure your business' name, address, and phone number appear consistently on multiple website pages and business listings.
- Content marketing. Content marketing is critical to SEO. A HubSpot study found that an active blog received about 430% more indexed pages than those that don't. The more indexed pages you have, the more likely you are to be found on search engines.
- Link building. Building quality links to your site has always been a foundation of SEO. But remember, quality is more important than quantity -- Google now penalizes sites that are stuffed with low quality links and provide a poor experience for the user.
About fishbat: fishbat is a full-service digital marketing firm and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses, like American Casting and Manufacturing security tape company with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all of its clients.