BANGALORE, India, Aug. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital Therapeutics Market is Segmented by by Application (Diabetes, Obesity, Cardiovascular Disease (CVD), Central Nervous System (CNS) Disease, Respiratory Disease, Smoking Cessation, Gastrointestinal Disorder (GID), and Others), Product Type (Software and Device), and Sales Channel (Business-to-Business (B2B), Business-to-Consumer (B2C)): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027. This report is published on Valuates Reports under Pharmaceuticals & Biotech Category.
The global digital therapeutics market size was valued at USD 2.88 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 13.80 Billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 20.5% during the forecast period.
Major factors driving the growth of the digital therapeutics market are:
Digital therapeutics aids in the prevention, management, and treatment of medical disorders. Furthermore, it makes use of digital health technologies to treat a psychological ailment. These factors are in turn expected to drive the growth of digital therapeutics market size.
The growing adoption of smartphones and tablets, coupled with healthcare apps, the growing need to control healthcare costs; and the rise in incidences of chronic diseases are expected to fuel the growth of the digital therapeutics market.
Government initiatives for preventive healthcare, technological advancements in mobile healthcare, a significant increase in venture capital investments are expected to increase the growth of the digital therapeutics market.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF DIGITAL THERAPEUTICS MARKET
Changing medical protocols, as well as the need to reduce healthcare costs, are driving an increase in digital therapeutics investments. Caregivers can also use digital health technologies to continuously monitor and engage patients, as well as make real-time changes to treatment regimens. Digital therapeutics is expected to play a significant role in the future in enabling physicians to collaborate closely with patients and provide tailored care.
Digital therapeutics assist clinicians in managing patient adherence to treatment regimens in addition to improving patient outcomes. These capabilities enable digital therapeutics to play a significant role in the development of an integrated health ecosystem that allows for seamless data transfer between various stakeholders such as payers, providers, and pharmacies, thereby improving the quality of services provided to patients. Thus this feature is expected to further drive the Digital therapeutics market.
Digital therapeutics provide a mechanism for pharmaceutical and MedTech companies to differentiate their products with very little financial commitment, especially when compared to the R&D costs typically connected with a medicine or medical device. This is expected to increase the growth of the digital therapeutics market. Digital therapeutics also provides the opportunity to extend product life cycles, differentiate in-development goods, and fill in any gaps in the traditional medication industry.
DIGITAL THERAPEUTICS (DTx) MARKET SHARE
Due to the high prevalence of diabetes, the diabetes segment was the leading revenue contributor in 2019, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. Furthermore, North America, the Middle East, and North Africa have the greatest comparative prevalence rates for diabetes, which drives up demand for digital treatments among diabetic patients in these countries.
Depending on the product, the software segment is projected to exhibit the highest growth during the forecast period. This is due to an increase in demand for lower healthcare prices around the world. This provides developers with a wealth of options to improve existing software by adding new and advanced features that make it more effective and inexpensive.
North America dominated the market in 2019, accounting for the highest share, and is anticipated to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to the increase in the geriatric population, rise in incidences of chronic diseases, the surge in demand for wireless & portable systems, and availability of sophisticated reimbursement structure that aims in reducing expenditure.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Auto-4F289/_Digital_Therapeutics_Market
DIGITAL THERAPEUTICS MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Central Nervous System (CNS) Disease
- Respiratory Disease
- Smoking Cessation
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (GID)
By Product Type
By Sales Channel
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Healthcare Provider
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
Top Digital Therapeutics Companies:
- 2MORROW, Inc.,
- Akili Interactive Labs, Inc.,
- Click Therapeutics, Inc.,
- Fitbit, Inc. (Twine Health, Inc.),
- Happify, Inc.,
- Kaia Health,
- Livongo Health, Inc.,
- Medtronic Plc.,
- Omada Health, Inc.,
- Pear Therapeutics, Inc.,
- Proteus Digital Health, Inc.,Resmed, Inc. (Propeller Health),
- Voluntis, Inc.,
- Welldoc, Inc .
The other companies in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Canary Health Inc.,
- Mango Health Inc.,
- Noom, Inc.,
- Dthera Sciences.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA.
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-4F289&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-4F289&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plan.
- Digital Healthcare Market size is projected to reach USD 95430 Million by 2026, from USD 77240 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 22.4% during 2021-2026.
- Diabetes Drug Therapy Market size is projected to reach USD 19490 Million by 2027, from USD 9700 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.0% during 2021-2027.
- Therapeutic Proteins for Cardiovascular Disorders Treatment Market is segmented by Type Monoclonal Antibodies Proteins, Peptides Proteins, Peptide Fragments Proteins, by Application Heart Failure, Myocardial Infarction, Arrhythmias, Coronary Artery Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease and by various regions.
- Digital Therapeutic Devices Market size is projected to reach USD 1379.1 Million by 2027, from USD 739.4 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.8% during 2021-2027.
- Digital Therapeutics and Wellness Market is segmented by Type Software, Devices, by Application Cardiovascular Disease and Hypertension, Diabetes and Prediabetes, Obesity and Weight Loss, Smoking Cessation and by various regions.
- The Telehealth Market size is estimated to reach USD 70.19 Billion by 2026, from USD 26.4 Billion in 2020 and registering a CAGR of 17.7% during the forecast period.
- The Digital PCR Market generated USD 398 Million in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 1,052 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.3% from 2020 to 2027.
- Medical Equipment Maintenance Market will grow from USD 34.79 Billion in 2020 to USD 60.16 Billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 9.56% during the forecast period.
- Diabetes Drug Therapy market size is projected to reach USD 19490 Million by 2027, from USD 9700 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.0% during 2021-2027.
Click here to see more reports on Digital Therapeutics Market
Valuates offer in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports