NEW YORK, Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- (2015 INMAN REAL ESTATE CONNECT CONFERENCE) —DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) announced the launch of its highly anticipated release of the company's enhanced real estate industry solutions. The latest release further empowers brokers, transaction managers, and agents to manage their transactions on the go while increasing transaction security, compliance and efficiency – all to create a world-class client experience. Additionally, the release further solidifies DocuSign as the center of real estate transactions with enhanced capabilities for brokerages, including a new integration with Salesforce.
- "We're very excited to start the New Year by continuing our rapid pace of innovation in 2014 to bring new features, capabilities and deeper value to agents and brokers using DocuSign to manage the complete real estate transaction," said Tom Gonser, founder and chief strategy officer, DocuSign. "With our latest release, we've executed on two of our primary product themes – mobile enablement and integration – both of which are aimed squarely at further building DocuSign as the one place where real estate professionals manage their transactions."
- "DocuSign has become the standard for Digital Transaction Management within the real estate industry," said Scott Crowley, senior vice president & chief information officer of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Fox & Roach | The Trident Group. "They continue to invest in mobile to empower our team while we're on the go, not just to check status on a deal but provide the tools to manage the complete transaction. Furthermore, with DocuSign's innovative integration capabilities we can include our other core businesses in the transaction based on relevant events throughout the sales cycle. Thanks to these enhancements, we are able to arm our sales force with tools that will provide meaningful gains both in productivity and visibility so everyone in our organization has a view into the transactions that drive our business."
DocuSign helps brokerages streamline the transaction process by connecting the tools – internal and third party—used by real estate brokerages and agents to drive their transactions from listing through close. DocuSign's latest release delivers new benefits including:
- Increased Mobility: Brokers, transaction managers, and agents can now manage end-to-end transactions, document checklists and more—all on their mobile device while on the go without being tied to a physical office.
- Connecting Contacts and Transactions: Contacts/Opportunities in Salesforce can now be linked to DocuSign for REALTORS® PLUS, allowing agents to quickly navigate between both best-in-breed solutions to manage their deals.
- Process Automation: Brokerages can now integrate back-office systems with DocuSign for Real Estate PLUS, Broker Edition to move data/documents back and forth while automating key steps in transactions such as adding new participants and applying checklists to transactions to ensure consistency and log milestones as they're achieved.
DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program. DocuSign continues to deliver the most robust, reliable and scalable Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform to empower real estate professionals to close more deals faster with an improved client experience, including:
- Full mobile support: Store, share, manage and execute documents anywhere with apps for iOS, Android and Windows Mobile devices.
- Simple, automated workflow: Broker-defined checklists assure required information and records are completed for each transaction, improving business efficiency, reducing errors and improving compliance.
- Tightly integrated systems: Integration with leading real estate systems and cloud storage providers: DocuSign supports zipForm® Plus, Microsoft OneDrive, Box, Google Drive, DropBox, Tribus CRM, among many others.
- Trusted platform: DocuSign protects transactions with bank-grade security and a legally binding audit trail.
- Ease of use: Reusable templates and centralized document storage grant users with access to up-to-date documents and procedures.
- 100% 'Always On': To assure the highest possible level of service availability, DocuSign is the only DTM platform with redundant and geo-diverse data centers offering enterprise grade availability and reliability.
Over the past 12 months, more than 12 million documents have been completed in more than 2.5 million real estate transactions on the DocuSign Global Trust Network. Numerous organizations such as the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, RE/MAX, Realogy, HSF Affiliates, Texas Association of REALTORS®, MLS Listings and MRED have standardized on DocuSign on behalf of their members.
Real estate professionals interested in finding out more about how DocuSign can help them close more deals faster should visit www.docusign.com/realestate.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE DocuSign, Inc.