SAN JOSE, Calif., July 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, eBay announces the launch of its "Summer Brand Outlet," a new outlet shopping destination that offers deep discounts on top brands. Shoppers can visit the online outlet at eBay.com/brandoutlet, which offers daily discounts of up to 70 percent off brands, including Bose, Samsung, adidas, Rolex, Tiffany & Co., and DeWalt - all with fast and free shipping. To celebrate the launch of the "Summer Brand Outlet," eBay is releasing "Hot Deals for Hot Days," a new wave of thousands of amazing deals across every category, featuring some of the lowest prices of the season.
"Our new outlet gives eBay customers amazing discounts on quality products from trusted brands they know and love," said Jay Hanson, VP and COO, Americas. "The new destination offers shoppers who love the thrill of the hunt for discounts, big savings during the prime summer shopping season across dozens of categories from electronics, apparel, shoes, accessories, health, toys, home to appliances."
Hot Deals for Hot Days
Along with the Summer Brand Outlet launch, today eBay is releasing sales on things shoppers actually want. Whether browsing the brand outlet or daily deal drops, there's something on sale for everyone. Some of the many savings shoppers can enjoy today include:
"Hot Deals for Hot Days" from July 8 - 22 (eBay.com/deals):
- KitchenAid Nespresso with Milk Frother (60% off)
- Bose QC35 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones (43% off)
- NuWave Brio Digital Air Fryer (49% off)
- ½ Ct Round Diamond Earrings (73% off)
- Schwinn Volare 1200 Road Bike (61% off)
- Samsonite Pivot 3pc. Spinner Luggage Set (69% off)
Deal Event Highlights
- Samsung (up to 50% off)
- Smart home devices (up to 50% off)
- Power tools (under $100)
- Backpacks (from $9.99)
Summer Brand Outlet (eBay.com/brandoutlet):
- Bose, up to 40% off
- Dyson, extra 20% off
- Samsung, up to 30% off
- HP, buy one get one up to 30% off
- adidas, up to 60% off
- Ray-Ban, up to 60% off
- Tiffany & Co., up to 30% off
- Michael Kors, up to 70% off
- Hasbro, up to 60% off
- Mongoose, up to 40% off
Stay tuned for details on more ways to save this month, including eBay's July 15th Crash Sale.
eBay By the Numbers
- eBay has 1.2 billion plus listings
- eBay has 180 million active buyers worldwide
- 70% of items ship for free in U.S., UK and DE
- 2/3 of eBay packages in the U.S. are delivered within three business days or less
- 79% of all merchandise sold on eBay is new, and our wide selection keeps growing
- 89% of items sold on eBay are Buy It Now – no bidding necessary
- 62% of the eBay platform involves a mobile touchpoint
- 459 million downloads of eBay Inc. apps across the globe
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world's largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2018, eBay enabled $95 billion of gross merchandise volume. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
SOURCE eBay Inc.