DENVER, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. will host The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 (TOSC 11) from February 19-21, 2013, at the Omni San Francisco Hotel. Institutional investors, energy research analysts, and oil and gas investors can register to attend, and find the work-in-progress presenter schedule at http://www.theoilandservicesconference.com.
EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 is a well-attended major investment forum featuring 33 presenting issuer companies with an average enterprise value of $6.9 billion.
In addition to issuer company presentations, attendees will also receive:
- Presentations from five energy research analysts;
- An unconventional school from Netherland, Sewell & Associates;
- Topics concerning IDC tax accounting, federal legislative updates, and reserve redeterminations, and;
- A view from Washington on fracing and LNG.
EnerCom's TOSC 11 Investment Conference Forum:
- Each presenter will deliver a 25-minute presentation to a live and global investment audience.
- Breakout sessions for Q&A will immediately follow each presentation.
- One-on-one meeting requests are now being collected from institutional investors and research analysts. Please contact EnerCom with your requests.
- EnerCom will report company highlights and new developments in real-time at http://www.theoilandservicesconference.com using the Twitter hash-tag #TOSC2013.
Issuer Company Discussion Themes for TOSC 11
- Companies will be actively working to expand crude oil and liquids production to generate acceptable returns on invested capital amidst the global commodity price outlook for 2013. Against an uncertain backdrop of commodity price realizations, regulatory and tax issues, and global and domestic demand, we believe the majority share of oil and gas companies will keep spending within 2013 cash flows. You can find a commodity price chart here.
- We typically find TOSC 11 presenters addressing growth and expansion goals despite the market's outlook on commodity prices. Investors attending TOSC have certainly benefited from their participation. Since the Conference's founding in 2003, the collected group of presenting companies have generated a return of more than 290%, which compares favorably to the OSX Index and associated commodity prices. It's the people that are drilling and producing the oil and gas assets from which investors benefit. A TOSC Index performance chart can be found here.
Research Analysts and Thought Leaders at TOSC 11
In conjunction with The Oil & Services Conference™, EnerCom is pleased to announce the following industry analysts and thought leaders will present intermittently at the conference to provide a supplement of information and topics to attendees.
- Marshall Adkins, Director of Energy Research – Raymond James and Associates. Marshall will present his views on the forward curves of natural gas and crude oil prices, as well as his views on mission-critical segments in the global energy industry.
- Tom Petrie, Chairman – Petrie Partners. Tom will present his perspective on the changing global and geo-political landscape and the challenges facing company managements and politicians as they navigate a highly complex and volatile world.
- David Havens, Managing Director – CLSA Securities USA. David will disaggregate layers of an authority for expenditure (AFE) in an oil and gas well from budgetary commitments to completion/abandonment. He will compare and contrast AFEs in some of North America's most popular plays.
- James Constas, Director – EnerCom, Inc. James will present important E&P valuation methodologies and a near-term look at natural gas prices.
- Mike Smolinski, President – Energy Directions. Mike will present his outlook on how macro influences will affect crude oil prices over the short- and long-term.
- Jason Wangler, SVP of Equity Research – Wunderlich Securities. Jason will present his thoughts on 2013 oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids pricing both domestically and internationally. He will explore how his pricing estimates could affect companies in the short-term.
- Amy Emmert, Senior Policy Advisor – The American Petroleum Institute (API). Amy will present general issues surrounding shale gas production, greenhouse gas emissions from unconventional wells, and water issues related to upstream industry operations.
- Duane Snyder, Tax Partner – Hein & Associates LLP. Duane will provide an overview on the latest tax updates affecting oil and gas companies. Discussion topics of the presentation will include a federal legislative update, reserve redeterminations, IRS topics, and intangible drilling costs (IDC).
- Scott Rees, Chairman - Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. (NSAI). Scott will present an abbreviated version of their highly regarded Oil & Gas Property Evaluation Seminar for non-technical financial professionals whose work relates to the petroleum industry. Topics of the presentation will include recovery factors and rates, hydrocarbons in place, and unconventional oil and gas.
Founded in 2003 by EnerCom, The Oil & Services Conference™ annually brings together executives and investment professionals focused on the global oil and gas industry. Global conference sponsors of TOSC 11 are Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Preng & Associates, Hein & Associates and Wunderlich Securities.
About EnerCom, Inc.
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 150 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. Headquartered in Denver, EnerCom uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 – San Francisco, California – February 19-21, 2013
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 5 – London, England – June 11-12, 2013
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 18 – Denver, Colorado – August 11-15, 2013
For more information about EnerCom, its services, Conferences and Oil & Gas 360® please call +303-296-8834, or visit www.enercominc.com.
About Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, the corporate and investment banking arm of the Credit Agricole Group, has more than 13,000 professionals operating in more than 50 countries. It provides its clients with a complete range of products and services in the areas of structured finance and commercial banking, capital markets, brokerage, and investment banking.
With headquarters in New York City, and U.S. offices in Houston, and Chicago, Credit Agricole CIB Americas offers its corporate and institutional clients financial products and services and made-to-order structuring, origination and distribution, through both its banking unit Credit Agricole CIB, and the full service broker-dealer Credit Agricole Securities (USA) Inc., which is a member of both the NYSE and FINRA. Credit Agricole CIB is also present in Montreal, Canada, and in Latin America with offices in Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico.
The Energy Industry represents the single largest concentration of industry exposure at Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, whose specialty focus dates back over 100 years. Our Energy practice for North America, located in Houston, focuses on all segments of the business and covers it on a truly global basis.
About Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc.
Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. (NSAI) was founded in 1961 to provide the highest quality engineering and geological consulting to the petroleum industry. Today they are recognized as the worldwide leader of petroleum property analysis to industry and financial organizations and government agencies. With offices in Dallas and Houston, NSAI provides a complete range of geological, geophysical, petrophysical, and engineering services and has the technical experience and ability to perform these services in any of the onshore and offshore oil and gas producing areas of the world. They provide reserves reports and audits, acquisition and divestiture evaluations, simulation studies, exploration resources assessments, equity determinations, and management and advisory services. For a complete list of services or to learn more about Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. please visit www.netherlandsewell.com.
For more information about NSAI, call C.H. (Scott) Rees, Chief Executive Officer, at 214-969-5401 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Preng & Associates
Preng & Associates, founded in 1980, is the only retainer-based, international executive search firm specializing solely in the energy industry. Its number one priority is to assist clients with their executive selection, organization development, and human resource needs by providing the highest quality service. Preng's record of accomplishment is directly attributable to their experienced staff, worldwide network of industry contacts, proven search methodology, and high standards of professionalism. Preng has conducted over 3000 searches for board, executive, management, and professional positions in its 31-year history and has the highest success and repeat client track record.
Preng's practice is based on the premise that the search process is most effective when conducted by professionals with significant search industry experience. The company has earned a reputation for combining professional search disciplines with an in-depth industry and market understanding and has succeeded in some of the industry's most challenging and high-profile searches. Preng's international reach allows it to effectively conduct global engagements; and as a member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants, Preng practices and promotes its high standards of conduct and professionalism.
For more information about Preng & Associates, contact Charles Carpenter, Partner at 713-243-2610 or email@example.com.
About Hein & Associates
For more than 30 years, Hein & Associates has been recognized as a leading accounting and advisory firm where its people and clients share knowledge, thrive in a culture of teamwork, and build long-term relationships deeply rooted in integrity. With offices in Denver, Dallas, Houston and Irvine, Hein serves public and private companies in a variety of industries across the country. Hein also serves clients globally through its alliance with associations of independent accounting firms around the world. Hein is ranked as one of the "Top 100" accounting and advisory firms in the country by Accounting Today, and consistently recognized by Inside Public Accounting as a "Best of the Best" firm, an honor bestowed on only 25 firms each year, based exclusively on management performance.
About Wunderlich Securities
Established in 1996 in Memphis, TN, Wunderlich Securities, a full-service brokerage firm, is committed to providing a comprehensive range of professional products and services to meet the needs of individual investors as well as corporations and institutions. The Firm offers financial advisory, brokerage, equity research and investment banking services. Fixed Income broker services are provided through Wunderlich Securities Fixed Income Capital Markets and WunTrade divisions of Wunderlich Securities. The firm operates in 26 offices across 15 states and has more than 450 associated professionals.
For more information, please contact R. Kevin Andrews, Managing Director, Investment Banking, at (713) 403-3979 or visit www.wunderlichsecurities.com.
SOURCE EnerCom, Inc.