ATLANTA, Oct. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Equifax Inc. (NYSE: EFX) today announced planned changes for certain members of its Senior Leadership Team. These changes are among the Talent development strategies Equifax undertakes to maintain a nimble and resilient organization. All changes will be effective over the next 45-60 days to ensure an orderly transition of responsibilities.
- Rudy Ploder, currently President of USIS will become the President for Workforce Solutions based in St. Louis, MO. Ploder has been instrumental in leading an aggressive business strategy resulting in strong revenue and margin expansion for the company's largest unit. His new responsibilities include expanding market opportunities for Workforce Solutions in the U.S. and other geographies.
- Dann Adams, President of Workforce Solutions and the driving force behind that unit's transformation and very strong growth will return to Atlanta to become President – Personal Solutions. Adams will continue to build the company's B2C direct and indirect strategies in the U.S., U.K., Canada and select other markets.
- Paulino Barros, President of International will become President – USIS. His experience managing B2B growth in multiple countries, and complex and multiple regulators across the various geographies in which Equifax operates will be of benefit given increased B2B regulation in the U.S.
- John Hartman, currently SVP – Corporate Development & Emerging Markets is being promoted to President – International. With this change, Emerging Markets which comprises the company's Russia and India operations, will become fully integrated with International and will continue to report up through Hartman.
- Steven Stripe, currently SVP – Corporate Finance, is being promoted to SVP – Corporate Development, with responsibility for mergers, acquisitions, divestments and related functions. Stripe will become a member of the company's Senior Leadership team.
"As a result of a strong internal bench, Equifax is in a good position to make changes that allow us to bring fresh ideas to bear in support of the delivery of our insights-focused Growth strategy," said Chairman & CEO Richard F. Smith. "Five years ago we rotated select leaders and have reaped the benefit of this type of organizational change. We have a great leadership team that is committed to driving sustained shareholder value and which looks forward to the opportunity to take on new challenges."
Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions that provides businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 600 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide. The company's significant investments in differentiated data, its expertise in advanced analytics to explore and develop new multi-source data solutions, and its leading-edge proprietary technology enables it to create and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 19 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. In 2014, Equifax was nominated as a Bloomberg BusinessWeek Top 50 company; its CIO was listed as one of the top 100 by CIO magazine; and the company was named to the Fintech 100 list, was recognized as a top 20 company to work for by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and was named a 2014 InformationWeek Elite 100 Winner. For more information, please visit www.equifax.com.
SOURCE Equifax Inc.