CHICAGO, July 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Etherios, a division of Digi International (NASDAQ: DGII), today announced the launch of Etherios Evolve™, a post-implementation support and maintenance program targeted to help companies continue to innovate and drive user adoption on the Salesforce Platform. With Evolve, companies receive the ongoing support and guidance from a team of Salesforce certified experts. The program provides companies with a comprehensive solution to keep the Salesforce Platform aligned with ever-changing business needs.
"The Salesforce Platform is a powerful and flexible tool that enables our clients to run their businesses more efficiently," said Will Wu, president of Etherios. "Their organizations are unique and dynamic, so their requirements for the platform are constantly changing and growing. With Etherios Evolve, we can offer our clients a professional, structured ongoing post-implementation support offering to help them stay one step ahead of the pace of change."
"Having an Etherios resource as part of our extended team has enabled us to implement new functionality and support requests from our user community," said Anne Quirk, global IT sales and CRM manager of Valspar. "Working with certified Salesforce resources also gives us the peace-of-mind that we are getting a skilled resource to support our Salesforce application."
Etherios Evolve is ideal for those organizations that are concerned about:
- Expertise – Etherios team members are certified on the Salesforce Platform and are required to take regular maintenance exams to stay up-to-date on the latest capabilities.
- Focus – Internal IT staff can stay focused on key business initiatives while Etherios provides complete and ongoing Salesforce support.
- Savings – With proven best practices, Etherios effectively manages enhancements and maintenance activities saving time and money over the long run.
- Headcount – Through an outsourced support model, Etherios saves organizations the expense associated with full-time hires.
- Scalability – Etherios can easily scale according to an organization's business growth and changing support requirements.
For more information on Etherios Evolve, go to www.etherios.com/services/etherios-evolve
Etherios is a division of Digi International (DGII), a publicly traded company with more than 600 employees in locations across North America, Europe and Asia serving a global customer base. We have delivered over 700 implementations with a 9.8/10 customer satisfaction rating for our customers in the areas of Sales, Customer Service, Field Service and IoT. Etherios is a Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner of Salesforce and two-time winner of the Salesforce Innovator of the Year Award. For more information, visit www.etherios.com.
Media Contact: Rick McLaughlin Davies Murphy Group, Inc. Office: +1 781-418-2402 email@example.com