DALLAS, Oct. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a storm system that brought an EF-3 rated tornado to northern Dallas and severe weather to areas of the Great Plains, Farmers Insurance® has deployed its Catastrophe Response Team to help provide on-the-ground assistance to impacted customers.
Customers in the area who have sustained damage as a result of the storm can file a claim by:
- Visiting the Farmers Insurance Mobile Claims Center (MCC) at Lowe's, 11920 Inwood Road, Dallas, Texas, 75244.
- Visiting Farmers.com or Foremost.com.
- Calling their agent.
- Using the Farmers® Mobile App through their smartphone or tablet.
- Texting REPORTCLAIM to 29141.
- Or by calling the 24-hour claims center:
- Farmers Claims Contact Center number: 1-800-435-7764.
- Foremost® customers can also use the 1-800-435-7764 number for assistance.
- Bristol West® customers can call 1-800-274-7865 for assistance.
- Spanish-language claims assistance is available to Farmers customers by calling 1-877-RECLAMO (877-732-5266).
Visit farmers.com/catastrophe for updates.
About Farmers Insurance
"Farmers Insurance®" and "Farmers®" are tradenames for a group of insurers providing insurance for automobiles, homes and small businesses and a wide range of other insurance and financial services and products. Farmers Insurance is proud to serve more than 5 million households with over 15 million individual policies nationally, through the efforts of more than 45,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 20,000 employees. Farmers Insurance Exchange®, the largest of the three primary insurers that make up Farmers Insurance, is recognized as one of the largest U.S. companies on the 2019 Fortune 500 list.
For more information about Farmers Insurance, visit Farmers.com, Twitter and Instagram, @WeAreFarmers, or Facebook.com/FarmersInsurance.
SOURCE Farmers Insurance