The Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual conference at VirtualInvestorConferences.com
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Dec. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- FAT Brands Inc. (NASDAQ :FAT ) ("FAT Brands" or the "Company"), a leading global franchisor of fast casual and casual dining restaurants around the world, today announced that Andrew Wiederhorn, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on December 13, 2017.
DATE: Wednesday, December 13
TIME: 12 PM ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights (1)
- 3Q 2017 system-wide sales of $75.9 million
- 3Q 2017 same-store sales(2) were +3.8% at Fatburger, +3.9% at Buffalo's, and (3.5%) at Ponderosa
- 3Q 2017 operating income of $2.1 million
- 3Q 2017 EPS of $0.15
- On November 15, 2017 the Company announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Hurricane Grill & Wings, a Florida-based restaurant brand with over 60 units open or under construction. The acquisition is expected to close in 2017, subject to customary closing conditions including the receipt of financing.
(1) 3Q 2017 results are pro forma for the October 20, 2017 IPO transaction and the concurrent acquisition of Ponderosa and Bonanza Steakhouses. Results are before expected synergies.
(2) Excludes 2 Fatburger locations that were adversely affected by ongoing construction, and 4 Buffalo's locations with extraordinary adverse conditions from construction, changes in alcohol laws and political sanctions affecting supply chain
About FAT Brands
FAT Brands (NASDAQ :FAT ) is a leading global franchising company that strategically acquires, markets and develops fast casual and casual dining restaurant concepts around the world. The Company currently owns five restaurant brands, Fatburger, Buffalo's Cafe, Buffalo's Express and Ponderosa & Bonanza Steakhouses, that have approximately 300 locations open and 300 under development in 32 countries. For more information, please visit www.fatbrands.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE FAT Brands Inc.