ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida Realtors®, the state's largest professional association, recently installed its 2010 officers:
- President Wendell Davis, a broker and regional vice president with Watson Realty Corp. in Jacksonville.
- President-Elect Patricia "Patti" S. Fitzgerald, broker-owner, Coastal Properties in Jupiter.
- Vice President Summer Greene, regional manager with Prudential Florida 1st Realty in Fort Lauderdale.
- Treasurer Dean Asher, broker/owner with Don Asher & Associates Inc. in Orlando.
- Secretary Sherri L. Meadows, broker-owner, Meadows Realty Inc. in Ocala.
The association also installed 13 new district vice presidents, who represent different areas of the state.
The new state association leaders say that they will work to make sure the Realtors'® voice is heard in 2010, regarding legislative, regulatory, international, growth management, property rights and other issues of interest to Florida Realtors® in a changing and challenging marketplace.
2010 Florida Realtors® President Wendell Davis wants to enhance the state association's delivery of education and services to members, while advancing the organization's public policy agenda. "In 2010, we will continue to focus on revitalizing Florida's economy and strengthening the housing market," he says. "We want to turn today's market challenges into opportunities for real estate professionals."
Florida Realtors®, formerly known as the Florida Association of Realtors®, serves as the voice for real estate in Florida. It provides programs, services, continuing education, research and legislative representation to its 115,000 members in 67 boards/associations. Florida Realtors® Media Center website is available at http://media.floridarealtors.org.
SOURCE Florida Realtors