From The Boulevard to Planned Parenthood
WASHINGTON, March 14, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Family Research Council (FRC) will host a live video webcast on sex trafficking in America on Tuesday, March 15 at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
The webcast, entitled "Sex Trafficking in America: from The Boulevard to Planned Parenthood," will feature FRC President Tony Perkins, legal experts and ministry leaders who will discuss the growing threat of sex trafficking in American communities, what concerned citizens can do to stop these horrific crimes and how they can help restore those who have been brutally victimized.
"Many Americans would be shocked to learn that young women and girls are being held against their will to be used for sexual exploitation," Perkins said. "Our Webcast will explain the depth of this problem and also offer ways ordinary citizens can help combat it."
Joining FRC for the event will be Live Action President Lila Rose, who has shown through undercover videos the willingness of Planned Parenthood to cover-up the sex trafficking of young girls.
- Tony Perkins, President, Family Research Council
- Lila Rose, President, Live Action
- Samantha Vardeman, Senior Director, Shared Hope International
- J. Robert (Bob) Flores, former Administrator, U.S. Department of Justice's Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Pat Trueman, President of PornHarms.com and former Chief of the Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section at the U. S. Department of Justice
- Tina Frundt, Founder and Executive Director, Courtney's House
- Lisa Thompson, Liaison for the Abolition of Sexual Trafficking at The Salvation Army
WHAT: Webcast: "Sex Trafficking in America: from The Boulevard to Planned Parenthood"
WHEN: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, at 2:00 p.m., EST
WHERE: Watch Online at http://www.frc.org/traffic
SOURCE Family Research Council