MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. EST on Thu., Dec. 12, 2013
Complimentary online registration
Frost & Sullivan Emerging Telecoms Director Ronald Gruia
The advent of software defined networking (SDN) is a disruptive force in the telecom space for enterprises, carriers and Web 2.0/cloud providers. This complimentary Analyst Briefing will provide a current market snapshot including use cases, ongoing deployments, competitive landscape, and future outlook for SDN, as seen from enterprise CIOs and operator CTOs.
Why to attend this Analyst Briefing:
- Grasp the current market situation, including how the SDN market will evolve, as well as drivers and restraints
- Obtain a technical and market trends perspective from discussions held with carriers and enterprises
- Gain a comprehensive view of the competitive landscape, including the impacts of SDN disruption to existing vendors
This Analyst Briefing will provide key insight to enterprise/carrier management teams, Web 2.0/cloud provider executives, telecom/network equipment vendors, system integrators, new SDN startups, and venture capitalists.
"SDN is a new architectural model designed to maximize networking efficiency, agility and control," said Frost & Sullivan Emerging Telecoms Director Ronald Gruia. "It is unquestionably one of the hottest telecom topics du jour."
- To register for this complimentary analyst briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies practice, please visit: http://www.ict.frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan