SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global frozen pizza market size is expected to reach USD 25.2 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 3.2%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for the ready-to-eat food coupled with the immense popularity of pizzas among millennials, the young generation, and the working-class population across the globe is the key factor for market growth. Moreover, changing lifestyles and food preferences owing to a busy work schedules are also offering new scope for the market.
Over the past few years, pizza has achieved massive popularity as an iconic dish among the young generation and working-class population across the world. Moreover, rising house party culture is offering new market opportunities across the globe. Frozen pizzas have evolved as a ready to prepare food item for small get together. It takes less than 20 minutes to be prepared and contains a healthy dose of veggies, carbohydrates, protein, calcium, fats, and vitamins. It is often enjoyed with salads and fizz drinks, which makes it perfect for small gatherings. These consumer trends are anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Regular was the largest product segment with a market share of more than 40.0% in 2019 and expected to maintain dominance over the forecast
- The medium product segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 3.5% from 2020 to 2027. Rising trend of house parties among college grads, the young generation, and the working-class population is opening new scope for the product in the global market
- HoReCa (Hotel/Restaurant/Café) was the largest distribution channel segment with a market share of more than 59.1% in 2019 and anticipated to maintain the dominance over the forecast period owing to the increasing occurrence of QSR (Quick Restaurant Services) chains
- In Asia Pacific, the market is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 4.0% from 2020 to 2027. With the increasing popularity of pizzas in developing countries like China, India, Bangladesh, and the Philippines, the region is expected to remain one of the key potential regions.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Frozen Pizza Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Regular, Medium, Large), By Distribution Channel (HoReCa, Offline Sales, Online Sales), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/frozen-pizza-market
North America dominated the market and accounted for a revenue share of more than 35.0% in 2019. The U.S. and Canada are the largest consumers of frozen food owing to their higher shelf life and popularity. The popularity of such products is so high in the U.S that the 'National Pizza Day' is celebrated every year on the 9th of February. Moreover, according to Alto-Hartley, Inc., a kitchen equipment and installation company in the U.S., more than 40.0% of the U.S. population eats pizza every week. These consumer trends are propelling the demand for the product in the regional market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global frozen pizza market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
- Frozen Pizza Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Frozen Pizza Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Offline sales
- Online sales
- Frozen Pizza Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- List of Key Players of Frozen Pizza Markt
- Bellisio Foods Inc.
- Hansen Foods, Inc.
- Nestle SA
- One Planet Pizza
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- McCain Foods Ltd.
- Oetker GmbH
- California Pizza Kitchen, Inc.
- Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.
- FreibergerLebensmittelGmbh Co
Find more research reports on Consumer F&B Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Enhanced Water Market– The rising importance of hydration drinks among consumers on a global level is expected to have a positive impact on the industry. Enhanced water contains various minerals like potassium, sodium, and magnesium that help in maintaining the ionic balance of the body.
- Superfood Powders Market– Rising awareness regarding healthy lifestyle among the consumers has been driving the demand for the superfood powder over the world.
- Tonic Water Market– Increasing consumption of alcoholic beverages such as gin, vodka, and other various types of cocktails is the key driving factor for the market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.