NEW YORK, December 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Anticipated to surpass the US$ 20 Billion mark in 2019, generic oncology drugs will witness increased demand in the coming years
Increased spending in cancer-related research and development by various governments and private and commercial organizations combined with investments in anti-cancer drugs are the two key factors anticipated to heighten the generic oncology drugs demand, through 2019, as indicated in a recent market analysis of generic oncology drugs, by Persistence Market Research (PMR). Expanding at a robust annual rate of over 6.1 percent, the global revenue through sales of generic oncology drugs will surpass US$ 23 Billion in 2021.
"PMR estimates that notable product pipeline for generic oncology drugs is expected to drive lucrative business opportunities. Moreover, with industry's pipeline reaching a historic level of late-stage development, in 2017, almost 90% of the therapies being targeted treatments and clinical success rates going up to almost 73 percent, the market for generic oncology drugs is anticipated to grow, further expanding the pipeline cancer treatment", explained a senior research analyst.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/25480
Small Molecule Generic Oncology Drugs Hold Big Opportunities in 2019
Expanding at a rather high CAGR of nearly 6.7 percent, small molecule generic oncology drugs, combing the efficacies of chemotherapy and immunotherapies could boost the ongoing cancer treatment modalities. Although, there has been a significant development in immunotherapy alone, small molecules are expected to exceed the efficacies of large molecules and dominate the cancer treatment landscape as medical exerts continually validate the positive outcomes by combing traditional cancer treatment with new immunotherapies, thereby providing increased benefits to cancer patients.
Although PMR analysis indicates a relatively lesser market share compared to market molecules, as a modality, small molecules are likely to benefit from their cross-membrane ability, reaching greater intracellular targets. Moreover, with a half-life of less than 24 hours, small molecules generic oncology drugs are more likely to achieve greater efficacy after a more convenient oral administration, thereby allowing researchers and clinicians to balance the side effect of combination trials through intermittent cancer treatment dosing.
Generic Oncology Drugs Market Research Report Overview @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/generic-oncology-drugs-market.asp
"Research also indicates that more than a quarter of immune-oncology clinical trial use small as combination partners for checkpoint inhibitors, positioning itself as a unique compound class for superior immune-oncology treatments", explains the analyst.
Potential Revenue Pockets in Emerging Economies
The generic oncology drugs landscape expanding at a robust annual growth rate of approximately 7.5 percent, APECJ along with is anticipated to present significant revenue generating avenues for drug manufacturing companies. Increased research and development on biological and targeted drug therapies, early expiration of patents, and increasing focus on personalized treatment medication are some major factors contributing towards future avenues for generic oncology cancer drugs market in APECJ. In Japan, on the other hand, stringent regulations involving drug discovery and development process could put a spanner in generic oncology drugs market growth.
Download and View Report TOC, Figures and Tables @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/25480
"Increasing awareness and growing demand for early cancer diagnosis is expected to translate into homegrown generic oncology drugs, thereby presenting revenue generating opportunities for local drug manufacturers. Favorable reimbursement schemes for critical drugs and significant funding for drug manufacturing infrastructure by government and private organizations of emerging economies are some key factors supplementing to the sales of generic oncology drugs. In addition, contract manufacturing initiatives for biopharmaceuticals and small molecules could broaden the future scope of generic oncology drugs", the senior analyst further explains.
Product Pipeline Expansion to Remain the Core Forward Strategy
PMR, in its in-depth analysis of the generic oncology drugs market, presents an assessment of the competitive landscape, dominated by key companies including Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Celgene Corp., Mylan N.V., Merck & Co., Inc, NATCO Pharma Limited, and Aurobindo Pharma. Key insights in this segment, includes:
- Novartic AG, has applied channel integration strategies such as e-commerce along with the mobile app to drive sales at retail locations. Moreover, the company recently gave global rights of AKT inhibitors afuresertib and uprosertib - to the Shanghai-based company Laekna. In addition, Novartis AG received CE mark for gene-modifying therapy for blood cancer Kymriah.
- Pfizer Inc., on the other hand, is focused on 39 therapies in R&D pipeline for oncology and bio similar to strengthen the core areas of the product portfolio. In 2017, Pfizer's Glasdegib in patients with previously untreated acute myeloid leukemia received U.S FDA priority review. In the same year, company's XTANDI (enzalutamide) too received FDA approval.
However, that is not all. PMR, in its report on the generic oncology drugs market elaborates on the critical developments, likely to shape the future landscape along with pipeline strategies being implemented by top companies to solidify their stakes in the global generic oncology drugs market. Email us at [email protected] for more information on the competition in global generic oncology drugs market.
More from PMR's Life Sciences & Transformational Health Market Intelligence:
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market: segmented on the basis of drug class - PD-1, PD-L1, CTLA-4 ; On the basis of therapeutic application - Lung Cancer, Melanoma Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Urothelial Carcinoma, Blood cancer, Other Cancers ; On the basis of the distribution channel - Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/immune-checkpoint-inhibitors-market.asp
- Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Treatment Market: Segmented Based on drug type anti-retroviral therapy, antiviral/anti JCV and other symptomatic;Based on indication HIV/AIDS, organ transplantation, multiple sclerosis and hematological malignancies;Based on distribution channel hospital pharmacies, drug stores and retail pharmacies: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/progressive-multifocal-leukoencephalopathy-treatment-market.asp
- Rna Based Therapeutics And Vaccines Market: segmented based on product type - RNA-based Therapeutics, RNA-based Vaccines (mRNA); On the basis of indication - Oncology, Immunology, Ophthalmology, Cardiovascular Diseases, Infectious Diseases, genetic diseases & others: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/rna-based-therapeutics-and-vaccines-market.asp
Persistence Market Research Overview
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA - Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.