DUBLIN, Feb. 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Incidence of Bell's Palsy in 28 Major Markets 2019-2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the current incidence for Bell's palsy across 28 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, China, Turkey, Mexico, Denmark, Egypt and South Korea, Argentina, Australia, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Switzerland, Austria) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Bell's palsy have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for the disease include:
- Rapid onset of mild weakness to total paralysis on one side of the face
- Facial droop
- Increased sensitivity to sound on the affected side
- Synkinesis (involuntary facial movement)
- Decrease in taste sensations
- Pain around the jaw
- Pain behind the ear on the affected side
- Change in volume of tears/saliva that the individual may produce
Reason to buy:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Bell's palsy market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Bell's palsy and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Bell's palsy incidence.
- Identify sub-populations within Bell's palsy which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Bell's palsy patients.
Key Topics Covered
- Cause Of The Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis Of The Disease
- Variation By Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key Comorbid Conditions/Features Associated With The Disease
- Methodology For Quantification Of Patient Numbers
- Top-Line Prevalence/Incidence For Spinocerebellar Ataxia
- Features Of Spinocerebellar Ataxia Patients
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia Patients By Subtype
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia Patients By Walking Capabilities
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 1 Patient Features
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 2 Patient Features
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 3 Patient Features
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 6 Patient Features
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 7 Patient Features
- Undetermined Or Other Spinocerebellar Ataxia Patient Features
- Abbreviations Used In The Report
- Other Services & Solutions
- Reports & Publications
- Online Epidemiology Databases
- Online Pharmaceutical Pricing Database
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5zfptm
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets