The global blockchain technology market was 0.67 billion USD in 2017 and will reach 10.58 billion USD with a CAGR of 58.39% during the forecast period 2017-2023.
The key factor for the growth of the market is the fact that financial institutes are investing in the blockchain technology. The transparent nature and minimizing time consumption of transactions in blockchain technology drive the market.
However, lack of awareness of advantages of blockchain technology and regulation problems hinder the growth of the market.
North America holds the largest market share due to large number of industries increasing funding for the development of technology.
Asia - Pacific will also show significant growth rate due to increasing investments in financial sector. Europe also contributed the significant shares to the market.
Latin America and Middle East are at beginning stages of the market due to lack of awareness of blockchain technology.
Market Structure & Updates
Blockchain in Transport Alliance, a North American association of transport and logistics, launched a new association for supply chain professionals.
Software development companies adopt blockchain technology to fight against ad frauds.
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview 3.1. Definition 3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis 3.3. Porter's 5 Forces 3.4. Regulations
5. Global Blockchain Technology Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Provider 5.1. Application and solution 5.2. Middleware 5.3. Infrastructure and protocols
6. Global Blockchain Technology Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application 6.1. Payments 6.2. Exchanges 6.3. Smart contracts 6.4. Digital identity 6.5. Documentation
7. Global Blockchain Technology Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Industry 7.1. Financial Services 7.2. Banking 7.3. Transportation 7.4. Healthcare 7.5. Public Sector 7.6. Media and telecom 7.7. Others
8. Global Blockchain Technology Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region 8.1. North America 8.1.1. U.S. 8.1.2. Canada 8.2. Europe 8.2.1. UK 8.2.2. France 8.2.3. Germany 8.2.4. Italy 8.2.5. Others 8.3. Asia-Pacific 8.3.1. India 8.3.2. China 8.3.3. Japan 8.3.4. Australia 8.3.5. Others 8.4. Latin America 8.4.1. Brazil 8.4.2. Argentina 8.4.3. Mexico 8.4.4. Others 8.5. Middle East and Africa 8.5.1. South Africa 8.5.2. UAE 8.5.3. Saudi Arabia 8.5.4. Egypt 8.5.5. Others
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles 10.1. Microsoft 10.2. IBM 10.3. Amazon Web Services 10.4. Deloitte 10.5. Ripple 10.6. Chain 10.7. Coinbase 10.8. BitFury 10.9. Digital Asset Holdings 10.10. Abra 10.11. Others
11. Industry Structure 11.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations 11.2. Investment Opportunities
12. Global Blockchain Technology Market - Road Ahead