DUBLIN, Dec. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Transformative Propulsion Systems Powering the Global Commercial Turboprop Market Outlook" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
For years, turboprops have established themselves as the smallest link to the airline routing structure. Although infamous in any airline fleet for the noise, lack of speed, and engine vibrations, turboprops remain the most reliable and cost-efficient solution to provide passenger services to rural areas and secluded destinations. Their versatility and maneuverability make turboprops the only aircraft type capable of serving geographically restricted areas that jets find hard to reach.
The diminished popularity of turboprop aircraft in more developed markets like the United States has left turboprop manufacturers reliant on less developed regions. One contributor to the downturn is the visible and unappealing spinning propeller located just a few feet away from the cabin windows.
Operators are also burdened with aircraft that do not meet typical baggage handling and passenger boarding and deplaning standards. There have been almost no improvements or disruptive changes to the turboprop market in the last 30 years. This will change in the next couple of years, giving renewed hopes in a market that needs a revamped image to regain a spot in the airline's fleet structure.
After reviewing this document, readers will have a clear picture of the turboprop market, the COVID-19 pandemic's impact on the leading OEMs, and the disruptive technologies expected to penetrate the industry in the next 10 years. It will also clarify the current development status and challenges faced by manufacturers and explain why this aircraft type remains a great tool in developing air transport networks.
- Public transportation administrations or ministries
- Investment groups
- Industry researchers
Key Issues Addressed
- Who are the main stakeholders in the turboprop OEM market?
- What is the current global market status of production and fleet composition?
- What are the next steps that might disrupt the turboprop market?
- What is the timeline of these disruptive technologies, and who are the most prominent stakeholders?
- Calls to action for OEMs and investment groups based on growth opportunities
- The COVID-19 pandemic's impacts and opportunities arising from them
- Disruptive technologies in the turboprop market
- Turboprop production forecast for the next 10 years
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the Global Commercial Turboprop Market
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
- COVID-19 Impact on World GDP Growth
- COVID-19 Impact on Key Regions
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Global Commercial Turboprop Market
- Growth Drivers and Restraints for the Global Commercial Turboprop Market
- Key Competitors and Stakeholders for the Global Commercial Turboprop Market
- Production Forecast by Manufacturer, Global Commercial Turboprop Market
- Fleet Forecast by Manufacturer, Global Commercial Turboprop Market
- ATR Fleet Share by Region, Global Commercial Turboprop Market
- De Havilland Fleet Share by Region, Global Commercial Turboprop Market
- Production Forecast by Manufacturer with Disruptive OEM, Global Commercial Turboprop Market
- Fleet Forecast by Manufacturer with Disruptive OEM, Global Commercial Turboprop Market
3. Growth Opportunity Universe, Global Commercial Turboprop Market
- Growth Opportunity 1: Airframe Design
- Growth Opportunity 2: Disruptive Propulsion Systems
- Growth Opportunity 3: Vertical Take-Off and Landing Capabilities
- Growth Opportunity 4: Support and Services Partnerships
- Growth Opportunity 5: Region-Centric Supply Chain, Training, and MRO
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y8yf1y
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets