DUBLIN, May 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global commuter rail and public bus services market is expected to decline from $294.1 billion in 2019 to $291.7 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.9%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 and reach $368.7 billion in 2023.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global commuter rail and public bus services market, accounting for 39% of the market in 2019. Asia-Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 29% of the global commuter rail and public bus services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global commuter rail and public bus services market.
In Transit entertainment services are increasingly being offered by public transportation companies to enhance passenger ride experience. Most common in transit entertainment services include Wi-Fi and video on demand services which are either offered for free or offered at affordable rates. In transit-entertainment amenities add value to customers' overall travel experience. For example, all of New York's underground subway stations were equipped with Wi-Fi, in January 2017.
Similarly, communications infrastructure company CIVIQ Smartscapes installed over 1,000 Wi-Fi devices in public transit vehicles and 51 additional Wi-Fi devices for transit stations in Miami-Dade County, Florida, in 2017. Ola Cab, the largest on demand cab transportation service provider in India is offering in cab entertainment through Ola Play platform which provides music, TV shows and radio in the cab.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider commuter rail and public bus services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The commuter rail and public bus services market section of the report gives context. It compares the commuter rail and public bus services market with other segments of the transit and ground passenger transportation market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, commuter rail and public bus services indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Commuter Rail Services (Metro And MMTS)
- Public Bus Services
10.2. Global Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market Metrics
11.1. Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Commuter Rail And Public Bus Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- East Japan Railway
- Central Japan Railway
- Canadian Pacific Railway
- West Japan Railway
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bv2dkc
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets