DUBLIN, Oct. 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Construction Chemical Market (By Products - Concrete Admixture, Surface Treatment, Repair & Rehabilitation and Protective Coating; By Region North America - The US, Europe & Asia Pacific - China) Outlook 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global construction chemical market is estimated to be valued at US$ 70 billion in the year 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% in the period 2019 to 2025.
Growth of the market is driven by factors such as the growth of the construction industry, high demand from emerging nations, increasing urbanization, focus on energy conservation and ameliorating economic conditions.
Construction chemicals are beginning to become an indispensable part of various construction activities. It modifies the construction materials which results in enhanced quality and durability of structures. In addition to this, it makes the construction activity more cost-effective and Eco-friendly.
Global construction chemical industry is witnessing a rapid increase in demand for concrete admixtures. It leads to the reduction of concrete construction cost by modifying the properties of hardened concrete, thereby ensuring better quality during mixing, transporting, placing, and curing. In an effort to monetize the demand, manufacturers have already begun the launch of various concrete admixture products.
This report provides a detailed analysis of the global construction chemical market from qualitative and quantitative outlooks during the forecast period across various market segments. It also provides coverage on market dynamics with potential impact on the market during the forecast period and an in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the market.
Key questions answered in the report
- Historical market size in terms of value of construction coating industry from 2014 to 2018 in US$ Billions.
- Projected market growth in the forecasted period 2019 to 2025 with estimated revenue for each year in US$ Billions.
- Revenue forecasts of various construction chemical product types such as Concrete Admixture, Surface Treatment, Repair & Rehabilitation, Protective Coating in the period 2017 to 2025 in US$ Billions.
- Regional and country analysis of construction chemicals in the period 2017 to 2025 in US$ Billions.
- Market drivers, restraints and industry trends that have an impact on revenue.
- Base year: 2014
- Forecast period: 2019 - 2025
- Market sizing: Revenue in US$ Billions & CAGR for the period 2019 to 2025
- Geographical coverage: North America (The US), Asia Pacific (China) and Europe
- Vendor scope: Sika AG, BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, RPM International, Inc., GCP Applied Technologies Inc., Arkema S.A.
- Report coverage: Revenue forecast, market share analysis, company analysis, competitive landscape, market growth drivers, market restraints, market trends and company profiles
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Construction Chemicals
3.2.1 Concrete Admixtures
3.2.2 Water Proofing Chemicals
3.2.3 Flooring Compounds
3.2.4 Repair and Rehabilitation
4. Market Analysis
4.1 Market Sizing (Actual & Forecasted)
4.1.1 Market Size by Value (Actual & Forecasted)
4.1.2 Market Size by Volume (Actual & Forecasted)
4.2 Market Share Analysis
4.2.1 Market Share by Product Type
4.2.2 Market Share by End-Use
4.2.4 Market Share by Region
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 Concrete Admixture
5.1.2 Market Sizing (Actual & Forecasted)
5.2 Surface Treatment
5.3 Repair & Rehabilitation
5.4 Protective Coating
6. Regional Analysis
7. Market Dynamics
7.1 Industry Trends & Developments
7.1.1 High Demand for Concrete Admixtures
7.1.2 Focus on Use of Sustainable Raw Materials
7.2 Growth Drivers
7.2.1 Growth of Construction Industry
7.2.2 High Demand from Emerging Nations
7.2.3 Increasing Urbanization
7.2.4 Focus on Energy Conservation
7.2.5 Ameliorating Economic Condition
7.3.1 Stringent Environmental Regulations
7.3.2 Market Saturation
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Product Analysis
8.2 Financial Analysis
8.3 Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
9.1 Sika AG
9.2 BASF SE
9.3 The Dow Chemical Company
9.4 RPM International, Inc.
9.5 GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
9.6 Arkema S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dj37w6
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets