DUBLIN, Sept. 30 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Contrast Media Injectors (Diagnostic Imaging) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Contrast Media Injectors market for the year 2020 and beyond. Contrast media injectors can be categorized as manual, automatic, syringeless, dual or single headed. Contrast media injectors are the key devices for improving image quality in various CT and MRI scanning procedures by delivering the contrast media to clarify hard to image structures within the body such as blood vessels.
The market for contrast media injectors is driven by sales of diagnostic imaging systems such as MRI and CT scanners, which have been experiencing growth due to aging global populations and the rising prevalence of chronic diseases. The market for contrast media injectors is experiencing stable growth globally and high growth in emerging economies like China and India whose health sectors are booming.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Contrast Media Injectors and evolving competitive landscape
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Contrast Media Injectors market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Contrast Media Injectors market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Contrast Media Injectors market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Contrast Media Injectors marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Contrast Media Injectors market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Contrast Media Injectors market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Contrast Media Injectors market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Contrast Media Injectors market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Imaxeon Pty Ltd
- Nemoto Kyorindo Co Ltd
- Guerbet SA
- Bracco Imaging SpA
- Ulrich GmbH & Co KG
- Sino Medical-Device Technology Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q3hd0e
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets