DUBLIN, Aug 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Food Enzymes Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global food enzymes market to grow at a CAGR of 7.55% during the period 2018-2022.
Global Food Enzymes Market 2018-2022, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
One trend in the market is capacity expansions and new plants. The global food enzymes market has been witnessing expansions in production capacities over the past 5-10 years. The food enzymes market in China and India has developed at a rapid pace with the continuous increase in production capacities by producers.
According to the report, one driver in the market is increasing demand from the beverage industry. The beverage industry is witnessing extensive use of food enzymes owing to their rapid use in the production of alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks. The use of enzymes is crucial component in the brewing industry.
Further, the report states that one challenge in the market is availability of substitutes. Emulsifiers exhibit similar characteristics and uses as food enzymes, thus poising a major challenge to the growth of the global food enzymes market as emulsifiers.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- Chr. Hansen Holding
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Food enzymes by sources
- Manufacturing process of food enzymes
- Supply chain analysis of food enzymes
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Processed foods - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Beverages - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Animal feed and poultry- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Dairy - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Bakery - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by application
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Carbohydrases - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Protease - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Lipase - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Others - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by product type
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive landscape
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjk5lp/global_food?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets