The global green tea market is projected to grow with a significant growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2025.
The in-depth analysis of the report provides the growth potential, upcoming trends and statistics of global green tea market size & forecast. The report promises to provide state-of-the-art technology of green tea and industry insights which help decision makers to take sound strategic decisions. Furthermore, the report also analyzes the market drivers and challenges and competitive analysis of the market.
The growing awareness regarding the health benefits and an immensely rising number of obesity and cardiovascular diseases are the major factor fueling the demand for green tea globally.
When it comes to flavors, green tea consumption differs from one country to another. As a result of the rising popularity of various flavors in the green tea market and increasing consumer base along with an introduction of new tea flavors like tulsi flavor, mint flavor, matcha flavors, and others is projected to have robust growth in the global green tea market over the forecast period.
Additionally, due to its antioxidant and remedial properties, it is used in curing and preventing of many diseases like cancer, diabetes, tooth decay, heart disease and maintaining proper cholesterol and blood level in the body. Moreover, Green tea acts as a natural detoxification agent and helps in healing scars, managing weight, and improve the quality of the skin.
The growing popularity of convenience options has driven the rise in the consumer preferences for green tea, all while keeping the product offerings fresh and unique to grab more consumers.
Tea Bags Segment Accounts for the Lion's Market Share During the Forecast Period
Tea bags are projected to be the dominating segment in the green tea market. Tea bags are generally made of filter paper, cotton muslin or silken food-grade plastic. The consumption of tea baggage is experiencing rise owing to the busy life schedule of an average person and ease provided by tea bags in making tea.
The perseverance of the tea bag is rooted in the belief that for tea to taste its best, the leaves ought to remove from the hot water at the end of a specific brewing period. The increasing awareness regarding the health benefits associated with the consumption of tea which, in turn, is aiding the growth of the automated tea bag packaging equipment market.
Asia-Pacific Holds the Largest Share During the Forecast Period
Asia-Pacific is the leading region throughout the forecast period. China is the largest producer of green market. Countries such as Japan, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, and India are the emergent market of green tea in Asia Pacific reason. Owing to the rising population and healthcare awareness.
Europe is projected to be the fastest growing market for the green tea industry owing to rising health benefits among consumers. The introduction of new flavors & variety in tea and growth in demand from the health-concerned young population are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the market.
Companies such as Tetley GB Ltd., Tata Global Beverage, Nestle S.A., DSM Nutritional Products, Associated British Foods LLC, Unilever Group, Oregon Chai Inc, Northern tea Merchants Ltd., AMORE Pacific Corp, and Numi Organic Tea, AriZona Beverage Company LLC, Amorepacific Corporation are the key players in manufacturing green tea globally.
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Framework 1.1. Research overview 1.2. Product Overview 1.3. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights 4.1. Industry Value Chain Analysis 4.1.1. Vendor Matrix 4.2. Pricing Analysis 4.3. Industry Impact and Forces 4.3.1. Growth Drivers 4.3.2. Challenges 4.4. Technological Landscape 4.5. Regulatory Framework 4.6. Company Market Share Analysis, 2018 4.7. Growth Potential Analysis, 2018 4.8. Porter's Five Forces Analysis 4.8.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers 4.8.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers 4.8.3. Threat of New Entrants 4.8.4. Threat of Substitutes 4.8.5. Intensity of Rivalry 4.9. PESTEL Analysis 4.10. Strategic Outlook
5. Green Tea Market Overview 5.1. Market Size & Forecast 5.1.1. By Value 5.2. Market Share & Forecast 5.2.1. By Type 5.2.2. By Flavors 5.2.3. By Distribution Channel 5.2.4. By Region
6. Green Tea Market, By Type 6.1. Key Type Trends 6.2. Tea Bags 6.3. Instant Mixes 6.4. Iced Green Tea 6.5. Loose Leaf
7. Green Tea Market, By Flavors 7.1. Key Flavors Trends 7.2. Mint 7.3. Tulsi 7.4. Chamomile 7.5. Jasmine 7.6. Matcha 7.7. Himalayan 7.8. Honey lemon
8. Green Tea Market, By Distribution Channel 8.1. Key Distribution Channel Trends 8.2. Retail Stores 8.3. Specialty Stores 8.4. Online
9. Green Tea Market, By Region 9.1. Key Regional Trends 9.2. North America 9.3. Europe 9.4. Asia-Pacific 9.5. Latin America 9.6. Middle east & Africa
10. Company Profiles (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, SWOT Analysis and Strategic Outlook) 10.1 Tetley GB Ltd. 10.2 Tata Global Beverage 10.3 Nestle S.A. 10.4 DSM Nutritional Products 10.5 Associated British Foods LLC 10.6 Unilever Group 10.7 Oregon Chai Inc. 10.8 Northern tea Merchants Ltd. 10.9 AMORE Pacific Corp. 10.10 Numi Organic Tea 10.11 AriZona Beverage Company LLC 10.12 Amorepacific Corporation