DUBLIN, July 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ckh78/global_joint) has announced the addition of the "Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2015" report to their offering.
Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2015 report is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding of the joint venture trends and structure of deals entered into by leading biopharma companies worldwide.
Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2015 includes:
- Trends in joint venture dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of joint venture deal structure
- Case studies of real-life joint venture deals
- Access to over 450 joint venture deal records
- Detailed access to actual joint venture contract documents
- The leading joint venture deals by value since 2010
- Most active joint venture dealmakers since 2010
- The leading joint venture partnering resources
In Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010- 2015, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Therapeutic area
- Technology area
The Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010- 2015 report provides comprehensive access to records for over 450 joint venture deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise joint venture rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Trends in joint venture partnerships
Chapter 3 Overview of joint venture deal structure
Chapter 4 Leading joint venture deals
Chapter 5 Big pharma joint venture deals
Chapter 6 Big biotech joint venture deals
Chapter 7 Joint venture contract directory 2010-2015
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ckh78/global_joint
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets