DUBLIN, Nov. 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Animation Collectibles Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global animation collectibles market is poised to grow by $1.30 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the growing fan base for gaming and animation characters and immense popularity of TV shows and movies.
The global animation collectibles market is segmented as below:
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty stores
- Hypermarkets and supermarkets
- Department stores
- Online retailers
By Geographic Landscapes
- North America
- South America
This study identifies the rising awareness of characters and properties through promotions as one of the prime reasons driving the global animation collectibles market growth during the next few years.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
The global animation collectibles market covers the following areas:
- Global animation collectibles market sizing
- Global animation collectibles market forecast
- Global animation collectibles market industry analysis
The robust vendor analysis included in the report is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading global animation collectibles market vendors that include Hasbro Inc., JAKKS Pacific Inc., LEGO System AS, Mattel Inc., MGA Entertainment Inc., Moose Enterprise Pty. Ltd., Ravensburger AG, Spin Master Corp., TOMY Co. Ltd., and VTech Holdings Ltd. Also, the global animation collectibles market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five force summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Specialty stores - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hypermarkets and supermarkets - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Department stores - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online retailers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Hasbro Inc.
- JAKKS Pacific Inc.
- LEGO System AS
- Mattel Inc.
- MGA Entertainment Inc.
- Moose Enterprise Pty. Ltd.
- Ravensburger AG
- Spin Master Corp.
- TOMY Co. Ltd.
- VTech Holdings Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a6ubsw
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets