DUBLIN, Feb 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Spinal Muscular Atrophy Drugs Price Analysis and Strategies - 2016" report to their offering.
The latest research Spinal Muscular Atrophy Drugs Price Analysis and Strategies - 2016, provides drug pricing data and benchmarks in the global Spinal Muscular Atrophy market.
The research answers the following questions:
- What are the key drugs marketed for Spinal Muscular Atrophy and their clinical attributes? How are they positioned in the Global Spinal Muscular Atrophy market?
- What are the unit prices and annual treatment cost for Spinal Muscular Atrophy therapies in different countries? What are the drug pricing trends and how are they expected to change in the future? How are the drug pricing and reimbursement landscape different by countries?
- What are the unmet needs in the global Spinal Muscular Atrophy drugs market? What would be the ideal pricing strategy for a new pipeline therapy for Spinal Muscular Atrophy?
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy Treatment Options - Identify key drugs marketed and prescribed for Spinal Muscular Atrophy in the US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy Drugs Attributes - Find out the safety, efficacy, and risk benefit for key drugs marketed for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Market Positioning - Identify how drugs are clinically and commercially positioned in the global Spinal Muscular Atrophy market
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy Drugs Price Analysis - Find out the annual therapy cost and unit price for key drugs marketed for Spinal Muscular Atrophy in the US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan. Find out how the price advanced from 2012 and forecast to 2021
- Pricing & Reimbursement Landscape - Find out the pricing and reimbursement landscape in the US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy New Drug Pricing - Identify the effective pricing strategy for a new drug launch in the US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan
This research will help executives
- Identify clinical attributes of your competitor drugs
- Find out how the marketed products for Spinal Muscular Atrophy are clinically and commercially positioned
- Understand the price of your competitor drugs by countries
- Use Spinal Muscular Atrophy drugs price data for market sizing, drug sales forecast, budgeting, competitive intelligence, HEOR, and reimbursement
- Find out the pricing and reimbursement landscape by countries
- Identify the unmet need in global Spinal Muscular Atrophy market
- Identify the effective pricing for a new drug
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7x3bs/spinal_muscular
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-spinal-muscular-atrophy-drugs-price-analysis-and-strategies-2012-2016--forecasts-to-2021---research-and-markets-300414751.html
SOURCE Research and Markets