The report provides analysis of the global telemedicine market, with detailed analysis of market size and growth, and segmentation of the industry. The analysis includes the market by value and by segmentation.
The telemedicine market is segmented into three segments: on the basis of end user, it consist of the telehome users, mHealth and telehospital users; on the basis of medium, it contain a telemedicine technology and telemedicine services; and on the basis of specialty, like Dermatology, Gynecology, Cardiology, Neurology, Orthopedics, etc.
The global telemedicine market is expected to increase at high growth rates during the forecasted period (2021-2025). The global telemedicine market is supported by various growth drivers, such as increasing ageing population, increasing chronic diseases, rising per capita healthcare expenditure, technological innovation, reach in rural and remote area, etc. Yet, the market faces certain challenges, such as, resistance in accepting technology, high implementation cost, legal issues, lack of infrastructure, etc.
Growth of the overall global telemedicine market has also been forecasted for the years 2021-2025 Edition, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
Teladoc Inc, AMD Global Telemedicine Inc., Honeywell Life Care Solutions and Doctor On Demand are some of the key players operating in the global telemedicine market, whose company profiling has been done in the report. In this segment of the report, business overview, financial overview and business strategies of the companies are provided.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction 2.1 Healthcare: An Overview 2.2 On-demand Healthcare: An Overview 2.2.1 Brick-and-Mortar 2.2.2 Telehealth 2.2.3 Telemedicine 2.3 Telemedicine: An Overview 2.3.1 Telemedicine 2.3.2 Types of Telemedicine 2.4 Telemedicine Market by Segments 2.4.1 Segments on the Basis of End Use 2.5 Pros and Cons of Telemedicine 2.5.1 Pros of Telemedicine 2.5.2 Cons of Telemedicine
3. Global Market Analysis 3.1 Global Telemedicine Market: An Analysis 3.1.1 Global Telemedicine Market by Value 3.1.2 Global Telemedicine Market by Medium (Service and Technology) 3.1.3 Global Telemedicine Market by End User (Telehospital, Telehospital and Telehome) 3.1.4 Global Telemedicine Market by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and ROW) 3.2 Global Telemedicine Market: Medium Analysis 3.2.1 Global Telemedicine Service Market by Value 3.2.2 Global Telemedicine Technology Market by Value 3.3 Global Telemedicine Market: End-User Analysis 3.3.1 Global Telehospital Market by Value 3.3.2 Global Mobile Health Market by Value 3.3.3 Global Telehome Market by Value
4. Regional Market Analysis 4.1 North America Telemedicine Market: An Analysis 4.1.1 North America Telemedicine Market by Value 4.1.2 North America Telemedicine Market by Countries (The US and the rest of North America) 4.1.3 The US Telemedicine Market by Value 4.2 Europe Telemedicine Market: An Analysis 4.2.1 Europe Telemedicine Market by Value 4.3 Asia Pacific Telemedicine Market: An Analysis 4.3.1 Asia Pacific Telemedicine Market by Value 4.4 Latin America Telemedicine Market: An Analysis 4.4.1 Latin America Telemedicine Market by Value 4.4.2 Latin America Telemedicine Market by Countries (Brazil and the Rest of Latin America) 4.4.3 Brazil Telemedicine Market by Value
5. Impact of COVID-19 5.1 Impact on the Global Telemedicine Market: Country Analysis 5.1.1 North America (The US) 5.1.2 Europe 5.1.3 Asia Pacific
6. Market Dynamics 6.1 Growth Drivers 6.1.1 Increasing Smartphone Penetration 6.1.2 Aging Population 6.1.3 Increasing Internet Users 6.1.4 Rising Global Healthcare Expenditure 6.1.5 Reach in Rural and Remote Areas 6.2 Challenges 6.2.1 High Implementation Cost 6.2.2 Training and Adoption 6.2.3 Doctor-Patient Confidentiality 6.3 Market Trends 6.3.1 Surging Video Conferencing Adoption 6.3.2 Involvement of Technology in ACOs 6.3.3 Employer Merchandising
7. Competitive Landscape 7.1 Global Telemedicine Market Player Comparison
8. Company Profiles 8.1 Teladoc, Inc 8.1.1 Business Overview 8.1.2 Financial Overview 8.1.3 Business Strategy 8.2 AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc 8.3 Honeywell Life Care Solutions 8.4 Doctor On Demand