According to this report the market was valued at US$ 176.1 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 405.7 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2020 to 2027.
To help organizations make better business choices, high-quality analytics systems have been applied to consumer data. Big data care is increasingly generated by applicant details, so recruiters can find the best candidates for the job quickly and easily. Industrialization is increasing in APAC, and it is expected to continue in the coming years. Several large enterprises in APAC are expanding their businesses across the region, leading the industrialization at a prime rate. Additionally, emerging SMEs with higher capital investments boost the adoption of video interviewing software tools. Thus, considering the growth of large enterprises and SMEs in APAC, the video interviewing software market is anticipated to witness significant demand for video interviewing software during the forecast period.
The video interviewing software market is segmented on the basis of type, enterprise size, and geography. Geographically, North America held the largest share of the market in 2019, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Further, Asia Pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into web-based and mobile apps. The web-based segment is expected to represent a larger share of the overall market during the forecast period. Based on enterprise size, the market is bifurcated into SMEs and large enterprises. In 2019, the large enterprises segment accounted for a substantial share in the global video interviewing software market.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Video Interviewing Software Market
The COVID-19 outbreak was first reported in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. As per the WHO figures on August 9, 2020, ~19.46 million COVID-19 cases have been diagnosed and ~722,285 deaths have been reported across the world. The outbreak is adversely affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. The global information and communication technology (ICT) industry is one of the major industries suffering serious disruptions such as supply chain breaks, technology events cancellations, and office shutdowns. For instance, China is the global manufacturing hub and the largest raw material supplier for various industries, and it is also one of the worst-affected countries. The lockdown of various plants and factories in China is restricting the global supply chains and hindering manufacturing activities, delivery schedules, and various electronic goods sales.
The Mobile World Congress scheduled to take place in Barcelona during February, 24-27 was canceled due to the pandemic. Companies such as Apple and Microsoft have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition, global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia, and North America are restricting business collaboration and partnership opportunities. All these factors are disrupting the ICT industry, which is acting as a restraining factor for the growth of various markets related to this industry. However, due to the complete lockdown and 'work from home' trend in many countries have significantly demanded collaboration through online platforms. The video interviewing software market is gaining high traction during the coronavirus outbreak. In the given crisis, when the economies are falling down, the video interviewing software market is expected to rise. The demand is increasing due to the companies are working from a remote location, companies are taking interviews on online platform.
HIREFLIX, S.L.; Jobsoid Inc.; Jobvite, Inc.; Modern Hire; RecRight; Shine; Skeeled; Spark Hire; TurboHire Technologies Private Limited; and VidCruiter Inc. are among the companies operating in the video interviewing software market.
Reasons to Buy:
Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Video Interviewing Software market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect technology and solution type.
3. Research Methodology 3.1 Coverage 3.2 Secondary Research 3.3 Primary Research
4. Video Interviewing Software Market Landscape 4.1 Market Overview 4.2 PEST Analysis 4.2.1 North America 4.2.2 Europe 4.2.3 APAC 4.2.4 MEA 4.2.5 SAM 4.3 Ecosystem Analysis 4.4 Expert Opinions
5. Video Interviewing Software Market - Key Market Dynamics 5.1 Market Drivers 5.1.1 Growing Preference for Video Interviews in Recruitment Process 5.1.2 Increasing COVID-19 Restrictions 5.2 Restraints 5.2.1 Internet Connection Issues and Potential Frauds 5.3 Opportunity 5.3.1 Social Analytics for Data Screening and Increasing End Use Demand from Asia Pacific 5.4 Trends 5.4.1 Changing Roles of Recruiters 5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Video Interviewing Software Market - Global Market Analysis 6.1 Video Interviewing Software Market Overview 6.2 Video Interviewing Software Market - Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million) 6.3 Market Positioning - Global Key Players
7. Video Interviewing Software Market Analysis - By Type 7.1 Overview 7.2 Video Interviewing Software Market, By Type (2019 and 2027) 7.3 Web-Based 7.3.1 Overview 126.96.36.199 Web-Based: Video Interviewing Software Market - Revenue, and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million) 7.4 Mobile Apps 7.4.1 Overview 188.8.131.52 Mobile Apps: Video Interviewing Software Market - Revenue, and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million)
8. Video Interviewing Software Market Analysis - By Enterprise Size 8.1 Overview 8.2 Video Interviewing Software Market, By Enterprise Size (2019 and 2027) 8.3 SMEs 8.3.1 Overview 184.108.40.206 SMEs: Video Interviewing Software Market - Revenue, and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million) 8.4 Large Enterprise 8.4.1 Overview 220.127.116.11 Large Enterprise: Video Interviewing Software Market - Revenue, and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million)
9. Video Interviewing Software Market - Geographic Analysis 9.1 Overview 9.2 North America: Video Interviewing Software Market 9.3 Europe: Video Interviewing Software Market 9.4 APAC: Video Interviewing Software Market 9.5 MEA: Video Interviewing Software Market 9.6 SAM: Video Interviewing Software Market
10. Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Video Interviewing Software Market 10.1 Overview 10.2 North America: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic 10.3 Europe: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic 10.4 APAC: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic 10.5 MEA: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic 10.6 SAM: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
11. Industry Landscape 11.1 Overview 11.2 Market Initiative 11.3 New Product Development 11.4 Merger and Acquisition
12. Company Profiles 12.1 HIREFLIX, S.L. 12.1.1 Key Facts 12.1.2 Business Description 12.1.3 Products and Services 12.1.4 Financial Overview 12.1.5 SWOT Analysis 12.1.6 Key Developments 12.2 Jobsoid Inc. 12.2.1 Key Facts 12.2.2 Business Description 12.2.3 Products and Services 12.2.4 Financial Overview 12.2.5 SWOT Analysis 12.2.6 Key Developments 12.3 Jobvite, Inc. 12.3.1 Key Facts 12.3.2 Business Description 12.3.3 Products and Services 12.3.4 Financial Overview 12.3.5 SWOT Analysis 12.3.6 Key Developments 12.4 Modern Hire 12.4.1 Key Facts 12.4.2 Business Description 12.4.3 Products and Services 12.4.4 Financial Overview 12.4.5 SWOT Analysis 12.4.6 Key Developments 12.5 RecRight 12.5.1 Key Facts 12.5.2 Business Description 12.5.3 Products and Services 12.5.4 Financial Overview 12.5.5 SWOT Analysis 12.5.6 Key Developments 12.6 Shine 12.6.1 Key Facts 12.6.2 Business Description 12.6.3 Products and Services 12.6.4 Financial Overview 12.6.5 SWOT Analysis 12.6.6 Key Developments 12.7 Skeeled 12.7.1 Key Facts 12.7.2 Business Description 12.7.3 Products and Services 12.7.4 Financial Overview 12.7.5 SWOT Analysis 12.7.6 Key Developments 12.8 Spark Hire 12.8.1 Key Facts 12.8.2 Business Description 12.8.3 Products and Services 12.8.4 Financial Overview 12.8.5 SWOT Analysis 12.8.6 Key Developments 12.9 TurboHire Technologies Private Limited 12.9.1 Key Facts 12.9.2 Business Description 12.9.3 Products and Services 12.9.4 Financial Overview 12.9.5 SWOT Analysis 12.9.6 Key Developments 12.10 VidCruiter Inc. 12.10.1 Key Facts 12.10.2 Business Description 12.10.3 Products and Services 12.10.4 Financial Overview 12.10.5 SWOT Analysis 12.10.6 Key Developments
13. Appendix 13.1 About the Publisher 13.2 Word Index