The Global Wastewater Treatment Services Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 6% during the forecast period.
Growing requirement to treat wastewater in developed and developing countries before discharging it into the environment is one of the key factors due to which the market is anticipated to rev up during the forecast years. The rapidly expanding manufacturing industries and regulatory requirements is further expected to bolster the growth of the market over the coming years.
The Global Wastewater Treatment Services Market is segmented based on type, end-user, treatment type, service type, company, and region. Based on end-use, the market can be categorized into the municipal, industrial and commercial. Out of which, the municipal segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period which can be attributed to the growing population worldwide which is ultimately leading to the increased demand for treated water, since the residential wastewater is treated using municipal wastewater treatment plant.
In terms of type, the market is fragmented into design and engineering consulting, building and installation, operation and process control services, maintenance and repair services & others. Among them, the operation and process control services segment is estimated to dominate the market in the next 5 years on account of increasing environmental concerns along with rising acceptance of zero discharge policy.
The major players operating in the Global Wastewater Treatment Services Market Veolia Environment S.A., Suez, Xylem, Ecolab, Evoqua Water Technologies, Thermax Group, Wog Group, Golder Associates, SWA Water Holdings, Envirosystems Inc., Aries Chemical, BWA Water Additives UK, Bauminas Quimica, Buckman Laboratories, Cortec Corporation and others.
The key market players are adopting some several competitive strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnership, agreements in order to expand its portfolio and regional presences.
Key Target Audience:
Wastewater treatment services service provider
Market research and consulting firms
Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
Organizations, forums and alliances related to wastewater treatment services
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Wastewater Treatment Services Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Wastewater Treatment Services Market Outlook 6.1. Market Size & Forecast 6.1.1. By Value 6.2. Market Share & Forecast 6.2.1. By Type (Design and Engineering Consulting, Building and Installation, Operation and Process Control Services, Maintenance and Repair Services & Others) 6.2.2. By End User (Municipal, Industrial, Commercial) 6.2.3. By Treatment Type (Removal of acids and alkalis, Removal of toxic materials, Brine treatment, Solids removal, Oils and grease removal, Removal of biodegradable organics, Removal of other organics, Others) 6.2.4. By Service Type (Public, Private) 6.2.5. By Company (2020) 6.2.6. By Region 6.2.7. Services Cost Analysis 126.96.36.199. By Region 6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Asia-Pacific Wastewater Treatment Services Market Outlook 7.1. Market Size & Forecast 7.1.1. By Value 7.2. Market Share & Forecast 7.2.1. By Type 7.2.2. By End User 7.2.3. By Treatment Type 7.2.4. By Service Type 7.2.5. By Country 7.2.6. Competition Outlook 7.3. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
8. Europe Wastewater Treatment Services Market Outlook 8.1. Market Size & Forecast 8.1.1. By Value & Volume 8.2. Market Share & Forecast 8.2.1. By Type 8.2.2. By End User 8.2.3. By Treatment Type 8.2.4. By Service Type 8.2.5. By Country 8.2.6. Competition Outlook 8.3. Europe: Country Analysis
9. North America Wastewater Treatment Services Market Outlook 9.1. Market Size & Forecast 9.1.1. By Value & Volume 9.2. Market Share & Forecast 9.2.1. By Type 9.2.2. By End User 9.2.3. By Treatment Type 9.2.4. By Service Type 9.2.5. By Country 9.2.6. Competition Outlook 9.3. North America: Country Analysis
10. South America Wastewater Treatment Services Market Outlook 10.1. Market Size & Forecast 10.1.1. By Value & Volume 10.2. Market Share & Forecast 10.2.1. By Type 10.2.2. By End User 10.2.3. By Treatment Type 10.2.4. By Service Type 10.2.5. By Country 10.2.6. Competition Outlook 10.3. South America: Country Analysis
11. Middle East and Africa Wastewater Treatment Services Market Outlook 11.1. Market Size & Forecast 11.1.1. By Value & Volume 11.2. Market Share & Forecast 11.2.1. By Type 11.2.2. By End User 11.2.3. By Treatment Type 11.2.4. By Service Type 11.2.5. By Country 11.2.6. Competition Outlook 11.3. MEA: Country Analysis