Wi-Fi analytics market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 28%, by 2023, on account of increasing deployment of big data analytics across various brick and mortar businesses, rising competition between online and offline retail businesses, growing adoption of public Wi-Fi systems, etc., across the globe.
Moreover, increasing IoT adoption across various industries, rising adoption of enhanced Wi-Fi technologies for boosting the performance of Wi-Fi systems, and growing emergence of shared data ecosystem concept across various retail stores, enterprises, etc., are expected to boost the global Wi-Fi analytics market in the coming five years.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
To gain an in-depth understanding of Wi-Fi analytics market globally
To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
To help industry consultants, Wi-Fi analytics service provider, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer 4.1. User vs Non-User Analysis 4.2. Mode of Operation Analysis 4.3. Application Analysis 4.4. Adoption Rate Analysis 4.5. Current Vendor Analysis 4.6. Deployment Mode Analysis 4.7. Customer Satisfaction Analysis 4.8. Challenges 4.9. Parameters Influencing Purchase Decision
5. Global Wi-Fi Analytics Market Landscape
6. Global Wi-Fi Analytics Market Outlook 6.1. Market Size & Forecast 6.1.1. By Value 6.2. Market Share & Forecast 6.2.1. By Component (Solutions and Services) 18.104.22.168. By Solutions (Wi-Fi Based Location Analytics Solution & Wi-Fi Based Indoor Positioning Systems) 22.214.171.124. By Services (Professional Services and Managed Services) 6.2.2. By Deployment Type (On-Premise and Cloud) 6.2.3. By Location (Indoor and Outdoor) 6.2.4. By Application (Footfall Analytics, Customer Engagement, Customer Experience Management, Customer Behavior Analytics & Customer Loyalty Management) 6.2.5. By Industry (Retail, Hospitality, Sport & Leisure, Transportation, Healthcare and Others) 6.2.6. By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America) 6.2.7. By Company
7. Global Wi-Fi Analytics Market Attractiveness Index 7.1. By Component 7.1.1. By Solutions 7.1.2. By Services 7.2. By Deployment Type 7.3. By Location 7.4. By Application 7.5. By Industry 7.6. By Region
8. North America Wi-Fi Analytics Market Outlook 8.1. Market Size & Forecast 8.1.1. By Value 8.2. Market Share & Forecast 8.2.1. By Component 126.96.36.199. By Solutions 188.8.131.52. By Services 8.2.2. By Deployment Type 8.2.3. By Location 8.2.4. By Application 8.2.5. By Industry 8.2.6. By Country
9. Europe Wi-Fi Analytics Market Outlook 9.1. Market Size & Forecast 9.1.1. By Value 9.2. Market Share & Forecast 9.2.1. By Component 184.108.40.206. By Solutions 220.127.116.11. By Services 9.2.2. By Deployment Type 9.2.3. By Location 9.2.4. By Application 9.2.5. By Industry 9.2.6. By Country
10. Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Analytics Market Outlook 10.1. Market Size & Forecast 10.1.1. By Value 10.2. Market Share & Forecast 10.2.1. By Component 10.2.1.1. By Solutions 10.2.1.2. By Services 10.2.2. By Deployment Type 10.2.3. By Location 10.2.4. By Application 10.2.5. By Industry 10.2.6. By Country
11. Middle East & Africa Wi-Fi Analytics Market Outlook 11.1. Market Size & Forecast 11.1.1. By Value 11.2. Market Share & Forecast 11.2.1. By Component 18.104.22.168. By Solutions 22.214.171.124. By Services 11.2.2. By Deployment Type 11.2.3. By Location 11.2.4. By Application 11.2.5. By Industry 11.2.6. By Country
12. South America Wi-Fi Analytics Market Outlook 12.1. Market Size & Forecast 12.1.1. By Value 12.2. Market Share & Forecast 12.2.1. By Component 126.96.36.199. By Solutions 188.8.131.52. By Services 12.2.2. By Deployment Type 12.2.3. By Location 12.2.4. By Application 12.2.5. By Industry 12.2.6. By Country
15. Competitive Landscape 15.1. Company Profiles 15.1.1. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. 15.1.2. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company 15.1.3. Fortinet, Inc. 15.1.4. ARRIS INTERNATIONAL PLC 15.1.5. July Systems, Inc. 15.1.6. Euclid, Inc. 15.1.7. Cloud4Wi, Inc. 15.1.8. Purple Wi-Fi 15.1.9. Skyfii Limited 15.1.10. Yelp Wi-Fi, Inc.