SAN FRANCISCO, August 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global glucuronolactone market is expected to reach USD 436.5 million by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing consumer awareness towards the use of glucuronolactone in various food & beverage products including energy drinks and nutrition supplements will augment industry growth over the next eight years. Growing use of the product for manufacturing pharmaceutical drugs and health supplement is expected to fuel industry growth over the forecast period. The positive outlook towards sports nutrition in light of increasing importance of active lifestyle will promote market expansion.
Food & beverage was the prominent end-use segment and was valued at USD 155.1 million in 2015. Rising health conscious population in the urban region is expected to fuel demand growth over the forecast period. Rising disposable income, increasing health awareness, growing population in various countries including the U.S., Brazil, India and China will promote market growth over the upcoming years.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Glucuronolactone Market Analysis By End-Use (Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical) And Segment Forecasts To 2024" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/glucuronolactone-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Pharmaceutical application will witness the fastest growth at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2014 to 2024 as a result of increasing usage of glucuronolactone based tablets and supplements to cure arthritis, hepatocirrhosis, and hepatitis. Furthermore, recovery of pharmaceutical industry in the U.S. is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
- North America glucuronolactone market was valued at USD 106.7 million in 2015 and will show significant rise owing to growing demand for energy drinks and nutritional supplements. Moreover, adoption of glucuronolactone as a supplement is also expected to fuel demand over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific will witness significant growth at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2016 to 2024 in light of the high level of glucuronolactone producers in China, India, and Japan with a high level of exports. Moreover, abundant availability of the product in China is expected to have a positive impact on the market over the coming years. Growing pharmaceutical sector in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam will stimulate industry expansion.
- Key manufacturers & exporters in the global glucuronolactone industry include Aceto Corporation, Anhui Fubore Pharmaceutical & Chemical Co., Ltd., Creative Compounds, LLC, Foodchem International Corporation, Hubei Yitai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Merck Millipore Corporation, and Shaoxing Marina Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Merck Millipore Corporation offers glucuronolactone produced by glucose oxidase and used as a nutritional supplement in pharmaceutical industries.
Grand View Research has segmented the global glucuronolactone market on the basis of end-use and region:
- Global Glucuronolactone End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Food & Beverage
- Global Glucuronolactone Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- North America
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Flavonoids Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/flavonoids-market
- Savory Snacks Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/savory-snacks-market
- Cereal Bar Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cereal-bar-market
- Diabetic Food Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/diabetic-food-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.