SAN DIEGO, March 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Launched today, GoFormz www.goformz.com announced that it has raised three million dollars in Series A funding from Cloud Apps Capital Partners http://www.cloudappscapital.com/ and FLOODGATE www.floodgate.com. The funding will be used to fuel the company's product development, marketing and sales. Matt Holleran from Cloud Apps Capital Partners will join the company's board of directors.
GoFormz also unveiled its breakthrough mobile-first productivity solution that transforms companies into data-driven businesses. For the 27 million workers in the U.S. alone who still rely on paper forms to do their jobsi, GoFormz provides an easy and proven way to mobilize their paper forms and turn them into smart mobile business applications. Through this sheer act of digitalizing a paper form, a previously inaccessible source of real-time data from the front lines of business is unleashed, dramatically improving business visibility and productivity. GoFormz sets off entire business transformations as the use of GoFormz to constantly capture all sources of business data proliferates throughout companies and industries.
The mobile enterprise business application market is expected to double from 31 billion dollars in 2012 to 61 billion dollars by 2018ii. GoFormz is accelerating this market growth with more than 10,000 customers in every industry, in every department, on virtually any device in 72 countries. Customers, including Cricket Wireless, DPR Construction, NRG and Oldcastle, rely on GoFormz to replace cumbersome paper-based processes with data-driven mobile solutions.
Comments on the news:
- "GoFormz has an opportunity to change the way business is done for companies with mobile workers around the world," said Jeff Fildey, CEO of GoFormz. "I hear from companies every day that want access to their business data without completely changing the way they work. With GoFormz, companies can literally transform themselves into data-driven businesses overnight without re-training or changing how their teams work."
- "GoFormz has the power to move the entire construction industry forward into the digital age," said Hannu Lindberg, Senior BIM Project Manager, DPR Construction, one of the nation's leading technical builders. "It's a complete solution for our workers that improves our ability to collect data, track our key performance indicators and measure how our projects are performing across regions."
- "GoFormz is unique because it is a cloud and mobile-first application that can work for nearly every business in the world," said Matt Holleran, General Partner, Cloud Apps Capital Partners. "Because of its broad applicability, GoFormz has the potential to drive the mobile-first revolution the way spreadsheets and word processing programs fueled the PC revolution."
- "Mobility is creating entirely new technology markets and GoFormz is well positioned to become one of the most important business applications in the mobile-first era," said Mike Maples, Jr., Managing Partner, FLOODGATE. "What starts with a single factory worker mobilizing a paper form can have a pervasive impact on productivity through all parts of a business, making GoFormz a killer weapon for companies."
Using the power of mobility to revolutionize businesses around the world
Despite advances in mobile and cloud technology, and companies' efforts to mobilize their businesses, most mobile workers are not armed to do their jobs effectively and are still heavily reliant on paper-based processes. Taking a mobile-first approach, GoFormz makes it easy for mobile workers to capture data on the job using smart, electronic versions of their existing paper forms on any smartphone, tablet or desktop. The data is then immediately available for businesses to view online, add workflow and collaboration and analyze with easy to use reports.
GoFormz is unique in that the application mirrors employees' original paper forms so there is no training required or interruption to their business, and also because of its offline capabilities which allows data to be captured electronically even when there is no network access, particularly important to workers out in the field.
What's revolutionary about GoFormz is that while its initial application targets mobile forms and reporting, at its foundation is a full mobile productivity platform that can reinvent and support any business process with its mobile and web-based applications.
GoFormz has achieved the following milestones over the past year:
- Grown revenue by 300 percent year over year.
- Collected five million pages of data electronically - one page every five seconds.
- Announced partnerships with Box and ServiceMax.
- Released version 2.0 of the native GoFormz mobile forms and reporting solution on the App Store and Google Play.
- Added new executive talent, including salesforce.com veteran Angela Kenniston as vice president of business development.
- Watch this 90 second video to learn how GoFormz works.
- Watch this video of customers talking about their experiences using GoFormz.
GoFormz provides a breakthrough mobile-first productivity solution that transforms companies into data-driven businesses. Its mobile productivity apps turn paper forms into smart mobile forms so companies can start capturing data electronically in real time across their entire business gaining unprecedented insights and improvements in productivity. With more than five million form pages processed, GoFormz is helping 10,000 customers such as Cricket Wireless, Edison Energy, Oakley, Oscar W. Larson and the State of California to eliminate paper forms, unlock business data and dramatically improve how they work. GoFormz is backed by Cloud Apps Capital Partners and FLOODGATE and based in San Diego, Calif. To learn more and start a free trial visit http://www.goformz.com.
About Cloud Apps Capital Partners
Cloud Apps Capital Partners is a leading early-stage venture capital firm for cloud business application companies. Based in San Francisco, Cloud Apps Capital Partners invests in cloud business application companies at the "old-school" Series A stage. Our team has a deep understanding of both enterprise and small business cloud application markets, business models and ecosystems. For more information on Cloud Apps Capital Partners, visit http://www.cloudappscapital.com/.
U.S. Bureau of Labor & Statistics
Source: "Global Mobile Enterprise Business Application Revenue, 2012-2018," Strategic Analytics, December 2013) - See more at: http://www.eweek.com/mobile/slideshows/why-the-enterprise-mobile-app-development-market-is-about-to-explode.html#sthash.ZyHbslz3.dpuf