NOIDA, India, April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
HCL Technologies Ltd. (HCL) today announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012. In this 3rd Quarter of FY 2012, HCL's revenues reached US$ 1,048 mn, up 14.6% YoY and 2.5% QoQ. This quarter also marks HCL's achievement of $4 bn LTM revenue milestone.
HCL's Americas business posted a revenue increase of 19.3% YoY (on LTM basis).
Commenting on the quarterly results for the Americas, Dr. Shami Khorana, President, HCL Americas, said, "HCL continues to consolidate its position as a competitive and attractive partner in the United States. HCL's strong growth of 19.3% YoY (on LTM basis) and $ 1.1 bn in large transformational deals booked by HCL in the last two quarters is a reflection of our increasing relevance in this market. With our new services and strong performance in Energy & Utilities, Media and Entertainment, we are poised for growth. We will continue to accelerate our investments in new development centers, training and local hiring across the country. "
HCL Americas highlights for Q3 FY 2012:
HCL has signed significant deals in key verticals like retail, healthcare, telecom and consumer services. The quarter saw deals with marquee customers like -
- Verizon Communications, the leading global broadband and telecommunications company,
- The Topps Company, the creator and marketer of sports cards, entertainment products, and distinctive confectionery,
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Montana's largest and oldest health insurance company
- A leading home improvement retailer
- A leading US based fashion retailer and world's largest chain of fast food restaurants.
HCL Technologies - Financial Highlights
- Revenue at US$ 1,048 mn; up 14.6% YoY & 2.5% sequentially on US$ basis
- EBIT at US$ 164 mn; up 24.6% YoY
- Net Income at US$ 121 mn; up 17.1% YoY
- Deals won exceed US$ 1.5 bn in TCV
- HCL crosses US$ 4 bn in LTM revenue
- Total headcount at 82,464
Americas - Financial Highlights
- Americas grow 19.3% YoY (on LTM basis)
- Americas Q3 2012 Revenues up 19.7% YoY
- Americas' contribution to overall HCLT's revenue during the quarter is 56.7%
For forward looking statement and more details visit: http://www.hcltech.com/sites/default/files/hclt-q3-2012-jfm12-ir_release.pdf
HCL America Inc.
HCL America Inc.
P: +1-978-499-9250 ext. 212
SOURCE HCL Technologies Ltd