DUBLIN, Feb. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Hemophilia A - Epidemiology - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The "Hemophilia A- Epidemiology - 2030" report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology of Hemophilia A in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The treatment of Hemophilia A is mainly focused on the prophylaxis as there is no cure for hemophilia A. Treatment consists of replacing the missing clotting protein (factor VIII) and preventing the complications associated with the disorder. Replacement of this protein may be obtained through recombinant factor VIII, which is artificially created in a lab. Several recombinant forms of factor VII are also approved for the treatment of hemophilia A. In some cases, subjects with hemophilia A may develop inhibitors' against the replacement factor VIII. Inhibitors are antibodies, which are specialized proteins created by the body's immune system to combat foreign or invading substances such as toxins or bacteria. The immune system may recognize replacement factor VIII as foreign' and create these antibodies (inhibitors), which target and destroy the replacement factor. For inhibitors treatment is mainly dependent on bypassing agents and immne tolerance therapy (ITI).
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology [segmented by Total Prevalence of Hemophilia A, Diagnosed and Treated Prevalent Population of Hemophilia A, Severity-Specific Prevalence of Hemophilia A, and Prevalence of Hemophilia A with Inhibitors and Without Inhibitors] scenario of Hemophilia A in the 7MM Countries covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom), and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
- The report covers a detailed overview of Hemophilia A explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, and pathophysiology.
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool for seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK), and Japan.
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM countries with respect to the patient population.
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by Total Prevalence of Hemophilia A, Diagnosed and Treated Prevalent Population of Hemophilia A, Severity-Specific Prevalence of Hemophilia A, and Prevalence of Hemophilia A with Inhibitors and Without Inhibitors.
Key Report Strengths
- 11-Year Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Prevalence of Hemophilia A
- Diagnosed and Treated Prevalent Population of Hemophilia A
- Severity-Specific Prevalence of Hemophilia A
- Prevalence of Hemophilia A with Inhibitors and without Inhibitors
- Patient segmentation
- Disease risk and burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary
3. Hemophilia A: Disease Background and Overview
3.2. Diagnosis of Hemophilia A
3.2.1. Establishing the Diagnosis
3.2.2. Molecular Genetic Testing
3.2.3. Screening Tests
3.2.4. Clotting Factor Tests
3.2.5. Inhibitor Testing
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4.1. Epidemiology Key Findings
4.2. Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
4.3. Epidemiology Scenario: 7MM
4.3.1. Total Diagnosed Prevalence of Hemophilia A in the 7MM
4.3.2. Severity- Specific Prevalence of Hemophilia A in the 7MM
4.3.3. Prevalence of Hemophilia A with or without Inhibitors the 7MM
5. United States Epidemiology
6. EU-5 Country-wise Epidemiology
7. Japan Epidemiology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mh2021
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets