High Consumer Preference for Organic Honey for its Nutritional Value Promoting a Balanced Ecosystems
Sep 21, 2021, 07:30 ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- As per Persistence Market Research's latest study, the global organic honey market is expected to register growth at a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Increased utilization of organic honey as a natural and additive-free substitute to artificial sweeteners is driving its demand. Demand for organic ingredients in the food & beverage industry is surging. This is due to increased consumption and preference for organic products among consumers. Moreover, the industry is keenly looking for substitutes to conventional sweeteners such as sugar due to the high calories that they impart to the foods in which they are utilized. Demand for low-calorie or calorie-free sweeteners is high, and organic honey is the ideal choice for food & beverage manufacturers across the globe.
Obtaining certifications is being seen by manufacturers as a way to drive sales and increase market share.
- Manuka honey is triple-tested to ensure its purity, quality, and MGO potency. The New Zealand government's Ministry of Primary Industry and UMF association have granted certificates to Manuka Health New Zealand Limited for its high-quality manuka honey. It has also received multiple accreditations for its authenticity, such as non-GMO, kosher, ISO 9001, BRC, halal, and many more.
- In 2019, Hilltop Honey Ltd. achieved kosher certificates for its products and also received Grade A on the BRC audit. These certifications build trust toward the brand and the organization. It also started in-house authentic testing and expanded its technical team to provide pure and safe products to customers.
Request for sample PDF of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32773
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- High growth potential for the market of organic honey is shown by regions such as South Asia, Latin America, and East Asia, with value CAGRs at 10.3%, 9.1%, and 8.6%, respectively.
- Based on end use, high growth potential is depicted by the pharmaceuticals industry and retail/household sector at value CAGRs of 9% and 8.4%, respectively.
- Europe and East Asia are dominating the marketplace with a market share of more than 45% together, mainly on the back of high consumption of healthy products such as organic honey in these regions.
- Russia & the U.K. hold major share in Europe, and China alone accounts for more than 80% of the market in East Asia.
- The COVID-19 pandemic had significant repercussions on the global organic honey industry. Major impact was observed on the supply chain as it got disrupted due to nationwide lockdowns and international trade restrictions. But as the situation improves, the market is anticipated to have an optimistic growth outlook.
Get customized report by asking an expert: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/ask-an-expert/32773
"Organic honey has varied application in food & beverage, cosmetics & personal care, and retail/household sectors. However, increased acceptance of organic honey in pharmaceuticals is anticipated to act as a demand accelerator for the market," says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Major companies manufacturing organic honey are looking to invest in research & development activities to come up with new and improved products. This is majorly done for the sake of obtaining new flavors or types of organic honey, which helps companies improve their product range and market penetration across various regions.
Nature Nate's Honey Co. focuses on research & development for offering innovative products to its customers, along with strong emphasis on quality. It conducts various tests for ensuring the purity of its product through its lab and third-party labs to ensure high-quality standards.
Y.S. Eco Bee Farms focuses on intensive research & development for producing new bee organic products. Research for new products is carried out at the company's advanced laboratories with expert scientists to deliver safe, pure, and organic natural products.
Get full access of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32773
Explore More Valuable Insights
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global organic honey market, presenting historical data (2016-2020) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2021-2031.
The study offers compelling insights on the basis of type (manuka honey, sourwood honey, buckwheat honey, rosemary honey, dandelion honey, eucalyptus honey, and others), end use (food & beverages, cosmetics & personal care, pharmaceuticals, retail/household, and others), and distribution channel (business to business and business to consumers), across seven major regions of the world.
About Persistence Market Research:
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies'/clients' shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA - Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
Email: [email protected]
Visit Our Website: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.
Share this article