DUBLIN, March 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Immersive Technologies and Solutions: Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Haptic Internet 2018 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
One of the most important drivers for immersive technology application and services market growth will be anytime, anywhere usage. Emerging fifth generation (5G) cellular networks will provide ample bandwidth required, and more importantly, ultra-low latency necessary for VR applications.
With immersive tech no longer tethered to a hard-wired location, apps and services will be available to consumers and business while traveling, telework, remote training, and more. The introduction of Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) will optimize 5G networks and provide enhancements to immersive tech including real-time data and analytics about usage.
This research provides an in-depth assessment of the Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Haptic Internet markets. This research also assesses immersive technology components, ecosystem, and competitive landscape. The research evaluates market opportunities for immersive technology hardware, software, and services.
Analysis takes into consideration market drivers and constraints such as potential regulatory implications. This research also covers 5G and Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) extensively including the relationship to immersive tech in terms of support and market drivers. This research includes detailed forecasts from 2018 to 2023 for immersive, 5G, and MEC.
Select Research Findings:
- Head Mounted Display growth will be 69% CAGR from 2018 to 2023
- Global VR revenue will grow with CAGR of nearly 55% from 2018 - 2023
- Industrial segments hold great promise for AR, particularly in manufacturing
- Fully immersive VR systems will begin to gain substantial momentum by 2021
- Mobile Augmented Reality will share 54% of the AR application market by 2023
- Mixed Reality will provide a bridge to more robust and engaging fully virtual worlds
- Global AR/MR Hardware, Software, and Services market to Reach $65.8B USD by 2023
- 3D Systems Simbionix
- Alcatel Mobile
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Atmel Corporation
- Avegant Corp.
- CAE Healthcare
- Cyber Glove Systems
- FOVE Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Google Inc.
- Magic Leap
- Maxim Integrated
- Mazor Robotics
- Microsoft Corporation
- Mimic Technologies
- NGRAIN Corporation
- Niantic Inc.
- NKK Switches
- Nokia StarGazing VR Application
- Nvidia Corporation
- Oculus VR, LLC
- Open Source Virtual Reality (OSVR)
- Osterhout Design Group (ODG)
- Virtually Better Inc.
- Vuzix Corporation
- Zeiss VR One
- ZTE Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sss7bs/immersive?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets