NEW YORK, May 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- imre, an independently owned, integrated marketing agency which reported record 33% fee income growth to $22M in 2018, has added 19 employees thus far in 2019 for a total employee count of 146 FTEs.
The imre teams work with many of the world's leading brands across pharmaceuticals, durable goods, sports properties and sponsorships, as well as transportation, providing full-service creative, social media, digital marketing and public relations services.
The growth sparked a series of senior hires, including:
- Yueh Fang Feng joined imre as Creator Director, overseeing the agency's entire women's health portfolio. She brings over 20 years of integrated agency experience to imre previously working in multiple therapeutic categories as well as finance, consumer goods (baby) and beauty.
- Amy Weintraub joined imre as Director of Healthcare Provider Strategy. She brings over two decades experience, with 15 years directly in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Lindsay McGettigan joined imre as Vice President, Social Marketing. She'll fully support pharmaceutical brands and brings 12 years of digital agency experience to imre.
Among the senior promotions were:
- Brian Simmons was promoted to Senior Vice President Marketing & Business Development.
- Christina Pandolfi was promoted to Associate Creative Director.
- Robin Sacawa was promoted to Senior Director.
"In today's competitive environment between independent shops like ours, holding companies and consultancies, we recognize that both size and diversity of thought matter," said David Imre, Founder and CEO of imre. "We've invested in growing our business through hiring talent that reflects the agency we want to become," added Imre.
imre is an LGBTQ-owned business and maintains offices in New York, Los Angeles and Baltimore. To learn more and see additional career opportunities with imre, please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/company/imre.