CHICAGO, Oct. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global industrial and institutional disinfectants and sanitizers market report.
The industrial and institutional disinfectants and sanitizers market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The global I&I disinfectants & sanitizers market would realize an absolute growth of around 85% – a phenomenal leap of over $3 billion revenue between 2019 and 2025.
- In terms of revenue, the global sanitizer demand is expected to witness the CAGR over 16%.
- Buoyed by the growing demand for hand sanitizers during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the market revenue will reach over $9 billion in 2020, registering YoY growth of over 600% from 2019.
- Registering a high growth accounting over CAGR of over 11%, the healthcare segment will contribute over $2 billion incremental revenue during 2019-2025.
- In terms of functional ingredient, the isopropyl alcohol-based products account highest CAGR of approximately 11% in terms of revenue during the forecast period.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by products, distribution, composition, end-user, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 8 key vendors and 45 other vendors
Industrial & Institutional Disinfectant & Sanitizers Market – Segmentation
- Gel-based sanitizers are likely to witness maximum growth in industrial settings as they are highly effective in killing germs and viruses. Liquid-hand sanitizers perform quickly, while gel-based ones take some time to act. Hence, workers involved in painting and oiling activities tend to prefer liquid-based over other sanitizer types.
- Disinfectants & sanitizer products are primarily sold through a variety of distribution channels such as mass-market players, wholesale distributors, direct procurement. Dealers & distributors are key channels, which constitutes a close to 35% share in distributing the sanitizer products.
- Ethyl alcohol-based hygiene solutions have witnessed high demand during the outbreak of COVID-19. This is because they are 40% more effective against the virus than normal solutions. Besides, the CDC advises hand hygiene solutions with the concentration of a minimum of 60% ethanol can make viruses, genetically linked and identical physical properties to COVID-19, inactivate.
Industrial & Institutional Disinfectant & Sanitizers Market by Distribution
- Mass Market Players
- Drug Stores/Pharmacies
- Wholesale Distributors/Stockists
- Direct Procurement
- Dealers & Distributors
- Other Retail
Industrial & Institutional Disinfectant & Sanitizers Market by Product
Industrial & Institutional Disinfectant & Sanitizers Market by Composition
- Ethyl Alcohol-based
Industrial & Institutional Disinfectant & Sanitizers Market by End-user
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Laundry Care
- Metal & Fabric Manufacturing
Industrial & Institutional Disinfectant & Sanitizers Market – Dynamics
The continuously rising patient base population to several severe diseases is one of the key factors driving the healthcare-associated market such as hygiene solutions since it can act as a tool to provide additional patient protection (prevent cross-contamination). Additionally, patient protection is a philosophy in healthcare that has evolved with the changing complexities in healthcare services and the subsequent rise in patient damage caused in healthcare facilities. It aims at avoiding the hazards, mistakes, and harm caused to patients during healthcare delivery. Continuous development is a pillar of the curriculum focused on learning from mistakes and side effects. However, millions of people sustain accidents or perish each year owing to inadequate and poor-quality healthcare services. Several health-related activities and threats are rising as major obstacles for patient protection, which substantially add to the cost of damage incurred due to inadequate treatment.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Increased Chances of Epidemics or Pandemics
- Rise in Number of Healthcare-associated Infections
- Spike in Demand Across Industries Post COVID-19
- Advancements in Technology & Product Innovation
Industrial & Institutional Disinfectant & Sanitizers Market – Geography
North America accounted for the highest share of the hygiene solutions industry in recent years. The need for disinfectants in the North American market has been primarily driven by the rising prevalence of infectious diseases, increased prevalence of health-related diseases, stringent legislation, along with favorable government disinfection and sterilization policies in the region. In addition to this, with the increasing hygiene awareness among consumers, key vendors are engaged in offering broader formulating solutions that cater to their changing needs and preferences. The implementation of proper hygiene and sanitation facilities in various food processing plants, schools, grocery stores, restaurants, and hospitals, among others, is gaining traction, which is further anticipated to boost the sales of disinfectant products in the region.
Industrial & Institutional Disinfectant & Sanitizers Market by Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- The 3M Company
- GOJO Industries
- Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- Reckitt Benckiser Group
- The Unilever Group
Other Prominent Vendors
- B. Braun Melsungen
- Bath & Body Works
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- Beitai Daily Chemical
- Best Sanitizers
- BODE Chemie
- Cantel Medical
- Cardinal Health
- Christeyns Food Hygiene
- Cleenol Group
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Deb Group
- Dynarex Corporation
- EcoHydra Technologies
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Fisher Scientific
- GAMA Healthcare
- Kutol Products Company
- Linkwell Deutschland
- Lion Corporation
- Medline Industries
- Metrex Research
- Nice-Pak Products
- Pal International
- Parker Laboratories
- Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- Safetec of America
- Sani Professional
- Schülke & Mayr Company
- S.C. Johnson & Son
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- UPS Hygiene
- Vectair Systems
- Whiteley Corporation
- Zoono Group
Explore our health & wellness profile to know more about the industry.
Read some of the top-selling reports:
- Disinfectant Sprays and Wipes Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025
- UV Disinfection Equipment Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025
- Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025
- Antimicrobial Food Disinfectant Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on industries such as consumer goods & retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart tech, healthcare, and life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals and materials, IT and media, logistics and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers, and trend forecasts.
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Arizton Advisory & Intelligence