FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Innergie, a brand of Delta and a leading provider of consumer power products and solutions, today announced its official release of the world's first USB-C adapter supporting four DC output voltages, the PowerGear USB-C 45. This true Type C adapter embraces the future represented by USB-C and the thinner, more versatile mobile devices it makes possible. The compact, reversible-plug USB-C connector brings a host of benefits, and the PowerGear USB-C 45 is built to make the most of those benefits.
The Innergie PowerGear USB-C 45 is a flexible, forward-looking laptop adapter for Apple's MacBook and models from other companies with USB-C reversible-plug connector. It's all users need to keep their on-the-go lifestyle fully charged and ready for action. Optional lightning connector will be available in Feb 2016.
Innergie's PowerGear USB-C 45 features the following:
- First in flexibility -- Features four different voltage/current output levels, 20V/2.25A, 15V/3A, 12V/3A, and 5V/3A, so it works with the widest range of laptops, making it the most flexible USB-C laptop adapter and the market's top choice
- Built-in 4.9 feet/1.5 meter cable with USB-C reversible plug -- Reversible plug can be inserted in either orientation
- Elegant cabling -- Cable attaches flush with the adapter body for a cleaner appearance and great durability; the cable itself is made of advanced materials for easy wrapping without loosening and is even equipped with a handy clip to keep the wrapped cable in place
- Compact design and beautifully styled -- Not only small in size, but is outfitted with cable wrapping and cable that is joined flush to the adapter body to further reduce bulk
- InnerShieldTM Protection Technology -- All devices are protected from over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature, over-power and short-circuiting, giving users stable power and peace of mind
- GreenSense Technology -- Equipped in products to ensure they are energy-efficient
All Innergie laptop adapters carry warranty period for up to three-year of coverage against defects in material and workmanship under normal usage from the date of purchase, providing assurance of reliable long-lasting use.
Innergie's PowerGear USB-C 45 will be available for purchase in December 2015 at retailers throughout US (Micro Center, Frys Electronics, Amazon) and Canada (Staples). For more information, please visit www.myinnergie.com.
Innergie, a brand of Delta, is a leading provider of consumer power products and power solutions. Launched in 2008, Innergie builds on the innovation of Delta Group, a world leader in power management with over 40 years of advanced technical experience. As an energy-saving solutions provider, Delta's businesses encompass power electronics, energy management, and smart green life. Innergie belongs to the business group of Smart Green Life in Delta. With expertise in compact power technology, Innergie designs and produces solutions for the home, workplace, and a mobile lifestyle. For more information, please visit our website at www.myinnergie.com.
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions and a major player in several product segments such as industrial automation, display and networking. Its mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and innovative research and development, Delta's business domains include Power Electronics, Energy Management, and Smart Green Life. Delta has 114 sales offices, 56 R&D centers and 30 manufacturing facilities worldwide now.
Throughout its history, Delta has received many global awards and recognition for its business achievements, innovative technologies and dedication to corporate social responsibilities. Since 2011, Delta has been selected as a member of Dow Jones Sustainability™ World Index (DJSI World) for 4 consecutive years. In 2014, Delta is ranked by Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) on the highest A-level of the Climate Performance Leadership Index CPLI), and is the only one from nearly 2,000 listed companies in Greater China that made the CPLI list.
SOURCE Delta Electronics