ATLANTA, March 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Interface (NASDAQ: TILE) today introduced its first Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) collection, Level Set™, allowing customers to explore new design possibilities and create rich textural experiences across virtually all types of applications. This debut Modular Resilient Flooring offering integrates with Interface's carpet tiles to create beautiful, functional spaces that blend hard and soft flooring with ease. The collection is now available for purchase in the Americas.
Level Set gives architects and designers, flooring dealers, and end user customers a curated set of LVT options that evoke distressed, reclaimed and exposed natural materials. The textures, colors and patterns available in the collection meet customer needs for lighter tones in flooring that provide more light reflection, which is ideal for customers looking to implement biophilic design elements into their spaces.
"We're seeing an increased focus on cohesive design throughout the built environment, as well as a rise in demand for soft and hard flooring that blends well and functions as part of a modular design system," said Matt Miller, President for Interface Americas. "Level Set embraces our customers' interest in flooring that has the look of natural materials with the functionality, durability and affordability of LVT, while ensuring they can select a mix of hard and soft flooring from a single partner to create a unified look and feel."
The Level Set collection, with 36 options sorted into two groupings, is complementary to Interface's carpet tile offerings and consistent with the company's global design standards. This collection, available in Natural Woodgrains & Stones and Textured Woodgrains & Stones, comes in Interface's standard 25 cm x 1 m Skinny Planks™ and 50 cm x 50 cm squares.
Interface's LVT offerings, including Level Set, feature the following design and performance attributes:
- Designed to match Interface's Skinny Planks™ and square carpet tiles, coming together with a precise fit, side by side, allowing customers to pair hard and soft products together without layering one material on top of another, reducing material costs.
- Engineered to compatible height (4.5mm total thickness) with Interface's carpet tiles, providing the ability to effortlessly move from hard to soft flooring without transition strips, eliminating an unnecessary trip hazard and reducing the number of materials for specification and purchase.
- Increased thickness also offers better coverage of irregularities in the subfloor and lower sound transference from floor to floor.
- Constructed with a proprietary backing that is true loose lay and installs easily with TacTiles®.
- Built to ensure dimensional stability for great on-floor performance
- Designed with Ceramor™ ceramic bead coating to provide a durable finish that resists scratching and scuffing in challenging high-traffic spaces.
- Created with Sound Choice™ proprietary backing that meets acoustical sound requirements for absorbing sound and reducing vertical sound transfer, making Interface's LVT collection ideal for hospitality and multi-family environments.
- Constructed with materials and recycling in mind, including a commitment to deliver Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for all hard flooring products.
- Backed by Interface's 15-year commercial warranty.
To learn more about Interface's Modular Resilient Flooring offerings and the Level Set collection, visit this website.
Interface, Inc. is the world's largest manufacturer of modular carpet, and recently expanded into modular resilient flooring with a new luxury vinyl tile line. Our hard and soft tiles are designed to work together in an integrated flooring system. We are committed to sustainability and minimizing our impact on the environment while enhancing shareholder value. Our Climate Take Back™ mission focuses on driving positive impacts in the world to create a climate fit for life. For additional information: interface.com and blog.interface.com. Follow Interface on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Vimeo.
SOURCE Interface, Inc.