JERUSALEM, Nov. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- IDenta Corp. (OTC: IDTA) CEO Yaacov Shoham today made the following announcements concerning the explosive identifiers.
1. The name of the current TNT/PETN test kit is being changed to General Explosive Identifier in order to more accurately reflect it's capabilities.
With this one plastic unit containing 3 different ampoules with chemical liquid, we are able to identify up to 14 different explosives. The most known explosives. The General Explosive Identifier is actually an "All In One" kit.
The 14 explosives are:
TNT, DNT, TETRYL, TNB- PICRIC ACID ITS SALTS, RDX, PLASTIC EXPLOSIVES C-4, SEMTEX, PETN, DYNAMITE, NITROCELLULOSE, SMOKELESS POWDER, NITRATE SALTS (ORGANIC NITRATE, AMMONIUM NITRATE AND UREA NITRATE)
2. The competitor's identifiers (in spray canisters, ETK- Explosive Testing Kit, etc.) are able to identify in one test only a very small part of explosives. Therefore IDenta's General Explosive Identifier is much more cost effective.
One IDenta General Explosive Identifier may be equal up to 3 tests, conducted with the Spray or ETK- Explosive Testing Kit.
3. IDenta's chief scientist Baruch Glattstein is the inventor of the spray and ETK also, approximately 30 years ago. Baruch Glattstein was the first scientist to develop field test identifier kits for explosive. He started his scientific career more than 30 years ago.
IDenta 's different explosive detectors ( as all other IDenta's forensic products) were invented and developed by Mr. Glattstein in the last several years, and are much more superior than any of the competitor's explosive identifiers.
4. Additional features for the General Explosive Identifier include:
-Accurate chemical test
-Results in seconds
-High sensitivity to detect suspected substances and traces.
-Durable plastic design
-Easy and safe to use
-Environmentally safe. No special disposal procedures needed after using the explosive identifiers.
-The only one on the market with 3 years expiration
-Colors clearly visible
-Very stable chemical
5. IDenta has a special and unique identifier for TATP.
6. The Chlorate identifier is another IDenta Explosive identifier.
7. IDenta has also developed (a year ago) a special identifier for Ammonium and Ammonium Nitrate in one kit (unit).
8. The Ammonium kit is able to detect the suspected substances after the blast.
9. The IDenta's explosive identifiers are already been used in the following markets: Australia, India, France, Germany, Canada, USA, Argentina, Nigeria, etc.
Since 2003, IDenta Corporation has been recognized as a worldwide leader in the development of proprietary on-site drug, drug precursor and explosive detection kits. IDenta develops, manufactures and distributes products for both the professional and civil markets which consistently pass the highest qualifications and testing procedures of law enforcement and security agencies around the world.
Certain of the statements contained herein may be, within the meaning of the federal securities laws, "forward-looking statements" that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on management's expectations as of the date hereof, and the company does not undertake any responsibility to update any of these statements in the future.
For Investor Relations, lobbying interests or information concerning IDenta's products internationally or the development of new chemical detectors, contact: Yaacov Shoham, IDenta Corp., CEO, Tel: +972-52-6554487, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.drugsdetector.com, www.identa.biz, www.identa-corp.com
SOURCE IDenta Corp.