DARIEN, Ill., Dec. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Life Quotes, Inc., owner of the popular life insurance website www.lifequotes.com, announced today that it has reached and surpassed 300,000 life insurance policy sales.
"We're standing ten feet tall here today at having reached this very happy and gratifying accomplishment," remarked Life Quotes founder and CEO, Robert Bland. "From our very humble beginning in 1984, we have always focused our attention on offering each and every customer a fast, pleasant, money-saving experience whose underpinnings were, and still are, high transparency, integrity and savings. To have 300,000 customers vote for us with their checkbooks is proof-positive that Life Quotes is highly adept at servicing the needs of the self-directed insurance shopper. The credit for this achievement belongs to the dedicated teams of experts that I have the privilege of working with every day and who understand the importance of innovating to customer needs and wants."
At www.lifequotes.com, life insurance shoppers can instantly view and compare the rates of over 30 leading life insurance companies. In addition to offering instant, anonymous quotes to life insurance shoppers, Life Quotes is also known for its easy-to-read illustrations, which show, not only the financial strength ratings of each insurer, but also the actual underwriting acceptance guidelines. The firm's website is also supported by licensed telephone agents who are available to answer questions and walk customers through their own needs analysis. Visitors to www.lifequotes.com are free to buy online or buy by phone.
The Life Quotes life insurance exchange offers life insurance shoppers a number of modern, customer-driven innovations such as:
- A unique and proprietary quote engine that can handle up to 35 common illnesses for life insurance customers who may be in less than perfect health
- A life insurance platform that empowers customers to buy online or buy by phone
- Clear and easy-to-red illustrations that show actual underwriting guidelines including acceptable height & weight tables
- Traditional term life policies with initial guarantees of 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years that are also guaranteed renewable to age 95 in most states
- Coverage requests ranging from $5,000 to $25 million
- A range of "final expense" life insurance policies ranging from $5,000 to $50,000
- Life insurance policies that offer living benefit riders that can generate pre-death payouts for long-term care or other expenses
- Polices that offer lifetime rate guarantees for people who have lifetime needs and never want to face a life insurance rate increase again
- Policies that offer 100% return-of-premium after the initial rate guarantee period is reached
- Policies that are underwritten on an "instant-decision" basis with no medical exams, no waiting and no paper
- Access to a brand new breed of illness-specific life insurance policies such as those designed to underwrite newly-diagnosed prostate cancer patients who are age 45-65
About Life Quotes, Inc.
Privately-held Life Quotes, Inc. operates an Internet-based life insurance exchange at www.lifequotes.com. The company also provides private-label life insurance automation and fulfillment services to affinity groups, banks, property & casualty agencies, associations and other organizations with large customer bases. More than 300,000 people have purchased policies through Life Quotes, Inc. since the firm's founding in 1984. Life Quotes is headquartered in Darien, IL. Visitors to www.lifequotes.com can instantly compare the rates of 30 leading life insurance companies and access 750 originally-authored articles about life insurance and have the freedom to apply to any company shown.
SOURCE Life Quotes, Inc.