DUBLIN, Oct. 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "MarketplacesBuzz" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
MarketplacesBuzz is a multi-vertical conference, with separate tracks for the auto, real estate, and recruitment segments. It also serves a horizontal marketplace and classified advertising businesses.
Join senior leaders from across Latin America and other parts of the world - from auto, real estate, recruitment, and horizontal marketplaces as well as investors and suppliers to the industry - at this terrific new two-day event! Network, brainstorm and learn about trends and challenges impacting the marketplace and classified ad businesses.
Networking is the heart of MarketplacesBuzz. The floor will be buzzing with your colleagues, old acquaintances, and new friends. Find new business partners. Learn about who's doing what. Hear engaging speakers. Meet people you can work with, buy from or sell to.
Once you see the keynotes, vertical break-out tracks will focus on strategies, case studies and best practices for automotive, real estate and recruitment marketplaces.
Speakers will come from throughout Latin America. You'll also get insights from:
- Major global classified/marketplace businesses
- Market leaders and challengers from around the world
- Interesting startups
- Significant investors in LatAm classifieds and marketplaces
- International experts in classifieds and marketplaces
- The challenges of LatAm markets
- Facing and embracing disruption
- Strategies of the global marketplace companies
- Moving closer to the transaction
- Finding investment
- Marketing strategies that work
- LatAm vertical success stories
- Great business ideas worth replicating
- Revenue-building strategies, by vertical
- Smart use of data and technology
- Building customer loyalty
- Managing in challenging environments
MarketplacesBuzz brings together terrific, interesting attendees and speakers - from Latin America, international experts, investors, and startups.
Network with your peers during extensive breaks and at informal evening events. Exchange ideas on topics close to your business in small groups at our moderated expert tables.
And don't miss exhibitors in the Deal Center for inspiration and an opportunity to explore technologies and services deployed by market leaders globally.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yqogyw
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets