Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Sept. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Meritage Hospitality Group (OTCQX: MHGU), one of the nation's premier restaurant operators and only publicly traded Wendy's franchisee, today announced that Robert Schermer, Jr. will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on October 5, 2017.
DATE: Thursday, October 5, 2017
TIME: 1:30pm ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Second quarter results show sales increased 34.3% to $78.7 million from $58.6 million for the same period last year.
- Second quarter results show earnings from Operations increased 35.8% to $5.4 million from $4.0 million for the same period last year.
- Second quarter net Earnings increased 53.9% to $3.2 million compared to $2.1 million for the same period last year
- Consolidated EBITDA (a non-GAAP measure) increased 61.8% to $8.8 million compared to $5.5 million in 2016
- The Company completed the acquisition of 57 Wendy's restaurants located in four states during the second quarter.
- Common stock cash dividend increased 40% during the first nine month of the year.
About Meritage Hospitality Group
Meritage Hospitality Group is one of the nation's premier restaurant operators, with 250 restaurants in operation located in Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Virginia. Meritage is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, operating with a workforce of approximately 7,600 employees. The Company has approximately 6.1 million (basic) common shares outstanding. The Company's public filings can be viewed at www.otcqx.com, under the stock symbol MHGU, or the Company's website www.meritagehospitality.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/meritage-hospitality-group-to-webcast-live-at-virtualinvestorconferencescom-october-5-300527366.html
SOURCE Meritage Hospitality Group