CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- MIT Technology Review's February 10-11, 2021 virtual conference, Future Compute.
Presented in two consecutive half-days by experts at the forefront of intelligent computing, Future Compute unpacks everything you'll need to harness the evolving power of these technologies. Future Compute combines the authoritative, influential, and trustworthy programming MIT Technology Review is known for with a virtual, attendee-centric experience designed for interaction. Attendees will have opportunities to connect and engage with speakers, MIT Technology Review editors, and each other through lively panel discussions and interactive chats, polls, and Q&A sessions.
This event is curated for technology decision-makers and influencers across all industries. We'll explore:
Cloud Computing – The convergence point for AI, 5G, and IoT
Quantum Computing – How close is this new reality?
High-Performance Computing – What benefits will trickle down to the IT world?
Featured speakers include
- Arvind Krishna, Chairman and CEO, IBM
- Archana Deskus, Senior VP and CIO, Intel
- Bill Vass, Vice President, Technology, Amazon Web Services
- Shailesh Shukla, VP/GM, Networking, Google Cloud
- Mark Russinovich, CTO and Technical Fellow, Microsoft Azure
- Michelle Zatlyn, Cofounder and COO, Cloudflare
- Patty Lee, Chief Scientist, Honeywell Quantum Solutions
- Alan Lee, Corporate VP, Head of Research and Advanced Development, AMD
- Celia Merzbacher, QED-C Deputy Director, SRI International
- Alan Baratz, CEO, D-Wave Systems
Attendees are offered exclusive access to MIT Technology Review and Future Compute content:
- The Download, MIT Technology Review's weekday tech newsletter
- Speaker materials and videos on-demand until February 2022
- One-year digital subscription to MIT Technology Review, including a subscriber-only weekly AI newsletter
The Future Compute presenting partner is Playground Global, an early-stage venture capital firm that focuses on emerging technologies and offers world-class expertise across a wide variety of business and technical domains to help companies achieve their potential. For additional partnership opportunities, please contact Andrew Hendler at [email protected].
Future Compute begins on Wednesday, February 10, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. EST. Media who would like to cover the event should reach out to [email protected] to learn more about obtaining press credentials.
About MIT Technology Review
MIT Technology Review's mission is to make technology a greater force for good by bringing about better-informed, more conscious technology decisions through authoritative, influential, and trustworthy journalism. Subscribe. Listen. Attend. Follow: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
MIT Technology Review
SOURCE MIT Technology Review