MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
1:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, April 26, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Industry Analyst Winny Tan for Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare Practice
Clinical laboratory testing includes diagnostic testing that occurs in hospital, private reference, and physician office laboratories. This briefing will provide an overview of industry trends as well as the competitive strategies currently utilized by reference laboratories and certain hospital laboratories.
Why you should attend:
- Determine if the U.S. clinical laboratory market is growing, as well as how long it will continue to expand and at what rate.
- Identify key drivers and restraints for the laboratory testing industry.
- Learn about new industry paradigms and the competitive strategies of reference laboratories and certain hospital laboratories.
- Understand which laboratory tests are the most frequently ordered.
This briefing will benefit clinical laboratory directors, in vitro diagnostics (IVD) test manufacturers, device manufacturers, and clinical laboratory suppliers by discussing industry challenges and forward projections for the United States clinical laboratory market.
"The regular need for infectious testing and the aging demographic are significant drivers for laboratory testing; however, this growth is dampened by falling reimbursement levels that are seen across the industry," said Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst Winny Tan. "Due to a multitude of pressures from the legislative, regulatory and reimbursement aspects, the clinical laboratory industry will need to adapt to the new environment quickly with the strategies provided in this briefing."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/HC
- To attend the briefing, email [email protected] your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan