ATLANTA, July 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- OneTrust today launched new free tools for privacy and security teams to automate GDPR and CCPA compliance programs. OneTrust Free Tools give users access to the most widely used technology for privacy, security and third-party risk, reducing the barrier to entry to build technology-backed compliance programs.
OneTrust Free Tools help users get started with the automation, workflows and record keeping needed to comply with GDPR, CCPA, ISO 270001 and hundreds of the world's privacy laws and security frameworks. The OneTrust Free Tools are backed by OneTrust DataGuidance™ regulatory research and OneTrust Athena™ AI. OneTrust Free tools include:
- OneTrust Privacy: Automate assessments, intelligently map data and respond to privacy rights requests for GDPR, CCPA, LGPD and global privacy compliance.
- OneTrust Cookie Consent Free Edition: Scan websites for tracking technologies, create and deploy a cookie banner and preference center to capture user consent, and automatically block trackers with OneTrust Auto-Blocking™ technology.
OneTrust also released free tools for security, third-party risk, and InfoSec teams to automate vendor risk and GRC programs, including:
- OneTrust Vendorpedia: Manage the vendor lifecycle: onboard vendors, triage/assess risks, manage vendor contracts, demonstrate compliance, perform ongoing audits, and fully offboard vendors.
- OneTrust GRC Information Security Management: Identify and respond to threats and collaborate across data, processes, risks and control owners, internally and across your extended enterprise.
"We want every organization, regardless of size or budget, to be able to leverage the power of AI and technology to kickstart compliance programs," said Kabir Barday, OneTrust CEO and Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP). "OneTrust Free Tools allow organizations to get started right away, providing organizations with that much needed accessibility as they start building their programs."
OneTrust is the #1 most widely used technology platform to help organizations be more trusted, and operationalize privacy, security, data governance, and compliance programs. More than 6,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 500, use OneTrust to build integrated programs that comply with the CCPA, GDPR, LGPD, PDPA, ISO27001, and hundreds of the world's privacy, security, and compliance frameworks.
The OneTrust platform is powered by the OneTrust Athena™ AI and robotic automation engine, and our offerings include:
- OneTrust Privacy - Privacy Management Software
- OneTrust PreferenceChoice™ - Consent and Preference Management Software
- OneTrust Vendorpedia™ - Third-Party Risk Management Software and Cyber Risk Exchange
- OneTrust GRC - Integrated Risk Management Software
- OneTrust DataDiscovery™ - AI-Powered Discovery and Classification
- OneTrust DataGovernance - Governance and Metadata Management
- OneTrust Ethics - Compliance and Ethics Software
- OneTrust DataGuidance™ - Regulatory Research Software